Give & Grow Donations

Give & Grow Donations

by Pledgeling

Donate in minutes to 2MM+ nonprofits, increasing LTV & AOV

Tees For Bees

Whatever you do, DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP. When I tried to get proof of payments they couldn't produce proof for most of the payments they had processed! Only when I put pressure, they suddenly made one of the payments for me. I had to escalate to Shopify to get further information about the payments. The company charges you a transaction fee, over and above credit card fees, and then another $5 fee for every payment they make. US companies are paid with checks. I see there are many 5* reviews, I have to wonder if these stores have ever followed up requesting proof of payment.

SoSveglio.com

Bad customer service. I had an issue with the app. It took them 3 days to respond (didn’t help at all) I responded right away and then waited 2 more days with no response at all.i guess I’m deleting. Most apps I use Atleast respond if not fix the issue within a few hours.

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

This app will not properly install in my Shopify store. It says "we are sorry but something went wrong."