Reviews (1,006)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and features like color swatches and variant images that enhance product pages. They value the customization options and ADA compliance. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. The app is considered affordable and offers good value.

July 12, 2024

Hard to use, there's a lot of problems. I've been reaching out to support over and over for weeks and still have not heard back. It's impossible to get ahold of anybody. Not worth it in my opinion.

Trendi Teeze
10 days using the app
May 20, 2024

As per Sarah from Globo, the app only supports a single colour for all the products. I have no idea what she meant to say but in my site she had no idea on how to get it working. Asked me to buy the Silver plan since the free plan doesn't work.

eTrixie
1 day using the app
March 27, 2024

I dont understand why i cant have acess to the free version it dont appear to me

GiraPen
Spain
6 days using the app
February 27, 2024

It didn't work from the start with a shopify stock theme and I worked with them for days to get it up and running, but still they couldn't. They had me deal with an intermediary in order to fix which took sometimes hours and overnight to get responses and still not working. After a few days and A LOT of waiting, I gave up and will move onto another product.

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

Flaners
France
22 minutes using the app
September 12, 2023

This app isn't working now i add in 3 store and it cant work .The automatically setup is great! It will cause a really huge errors on responsive of product images misfit to user's screen after fully complete setup of the variant images!

My Store
Spain
About 23 hours using the app
Globo replied September 15, 2023

I'm really sorry for the bad experience you had with our app.

When we received your review, we immediately contact to you you with the desire to send you our apology and want to have a chance to check the issues and fix all for you but unfortunately, we haven't heard from you till now.

We always want to make you happy when you use our app, so it's disappointing when we don't meet your expectations. Thanks for telling us about the issues. We're working on improving our support to make sure this doesn't happen again.

We understand it was frustrating to deal with these issues, and we appreciate your business with Globo. We hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Sarah

September 7, 2023

DONT WORKING. 2.0 THEME

eyestone
14 days using the app
Globo replied September 11, 2023

Hi there,

I'm sorry for your experience about this app.
Our team has checked your store & your theme (Reformation). I confirm that our app works well with the theme any any 2.0 theme.
Regarding your case, I think you are looking for the Group Products feature. Unfortunately, our app hasn't got the feature at the moment. But our team has added this features to our updating list. So we may consider to add this in next update.

Lastly, Thank you so much for your feedback! Forgive us for your bad experience!

Edited March 12, 2023

** UPDATE ***
After my review, they wrote me a very unprofessional email about how their feelings were hurt and that their developers work too hard for such reviews. Amazing.

It does what it's supposed to do but then it makes your Store malfunction. The Product images started to be enlarged, the page would randomly go to the bottom after choosing a variant.

Breethe Activewear
South Africa
About 1 year using the app
December 6, 2021

Doesn't work when adding new products and makes them completely unavailable. It will give you headaches continually having to ask for support.

Good Ol' Vintage