4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and product page enhancement capabilities. They commend its customization options, quick problem-solving, and compatibility with other apps. The app's affordability and free plan option are also well-received. Customer support, particularly a representative named Sarah, is praised for prompt and effective assistance. Unique features like clear color swatch display, picture pattern compatibility, and product grouping are also favored.

February 14, 2024

We had a bug appear with the colour swatches only showing up for about a second on the product page and then disappearing, essentially making our site break as no one could add to cart. The team at Glo Colour Swatch were onto this really fast and solved the issue quickly. Very pleased with the service from them

Peggy
New Zealand
About 2 years using the app
May 15, 2024

Why the app is not working for my shopify store?

www.maktabamall.com

Maktaba Mall
Kuwait
3 months using the app
November 22, 2023

The GLO color swatch app was a little difficult to use at first. I had to contact their support team for assistance and they did a great job. My contact was with Sarah Nguyen. She, Lucy and the rest of the development team did everything necessary to help the app function as I needed. My website now functions the way I want it to.

Stelis3D
11 days using the app
June 2, 2023

I had some problems with the app, so it is not impecable but the most important thing to me was the great support that I received in order to fix those issues. That worths a lot to mee <3

Papaya Bragas

Migratcoffee
Spain
2 months using the app
July 24, 2023

Customer service was excelent, app looks nice. One note, collection page does not work properly if you change product url-address example with traslation app. I recomend if you do translation do not change product url. then app work properly.

Be Strong Clothes
Finland
7 months using the app
September 12, 2023

App is relatively easy to install, but requires a bit of help to configure and understand. Their customer support responds quite promptly and is able to resolve all my concerns. Thank you for the great service!

SILK STORIES
Singapore
5 months using the app
July 13, 2023

The theme is nice and beneficial if you need to set your own colors of products! Yet the back ends might be complicated for newbies, however, the team is very helpful in helping to find solutions!

Lumirous
Malaysia
6 months using the app
June 28, 2023

A really good app when your theme doesn't have color swatches. Some things are a bit difficult to comprehend because they're not native English speakers. But, I was able to figure it out and they were fast with replies. Thanks!

Strange Allies
17 days using the app
Edited September 25, 2023

Had a few hiccups with the app but with the help of customer service resolved the issues. Very kind and attentive. I highly recommend it.

Right4Paws