Globo Upsell, Related Products

Globo Upsell, Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Recommended, Related Products

Cedar and Moss

I like that the app lets you manually configure recommendations, however it unexpectedly dropped the majority of the product recommendations we had configured and the support team has so far been unable to help us recover the data. I will update when we have a resolution but we are still working on re-doing all of the work we lost.

Welcomenative Store

It's a great app to use. Have been looking for this for so long. Have a little problem but the support team is positive and help me fix it right away. Highly recommend this App

Trendvon

really really good. I used another relate products app before, not very worked, but this is really work and easy install the cde.

HookedOnBundles Virgin Hair

This is a great app all the way around. I love how I can customize the layout of desktop and mobile. And their customer service is very helpful.

September 13, 2019

Thank you for your amazing review!

Priority Deals Shop

This App has been the one that I was looking for! Does the job the way it is supposed to. Plus they have got so much customization options that you can customize it the way you want!

The support is awesome and I get replies in a couple of minutes, which is great!

Finally, the price is so reasonable and its a no-brainer at the end of the day.

September 12, 2019

Thank you for your support! We hope you can get more sales with the app. 🥳

vinylmnky

I experienced difficulty with integrating Globo to my site (seems like a rare occurrence for them based on other reviews). The support team was extremely responsive and fixed my issues immediately. Happy to have a solution like Globo that's backed by a strong support team. Highly recommend.

September 11, 2019

Thank you for your patience and support!!! We hope you are enjoy with the app and get more sales
Helen from Globo

FictionNewYork.com

This would probably be the best of the related products / customers also bought apps since it allows you to use either or both but the helpful customer service puts it over the top. They quickly tweaked the app for me and now it's perfect.

September 10, 2019

Thanks for leaving us the amazing review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Helen

Own and Roam

This app has helped me out a lot. It's very easy to navigate, it allows cart page recommended products which is great for an upsell and also the support the app team provides is fantastic. I definitely recommend this app.

CatNovation

What I really like about this app is that you can program the Related Products either manually or with pre-defined rules. This allows you to really get what you want on your site. Highly recommend this App.
BTW Support is fantastic also.

Sophie Ottanêr

It's a beautiful application and very simple to set up. The support works great. Totally recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26