Globo Upsell, Related Products

Globo Upsell, Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Recommended, Related Products

Yugen Tribe

Love the way this app functions. I had issues with setup at first, but their customer service was speedy with communication and helped me get it right where I need it. Very pleased, thanks!

February 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 👍👍👍
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions. I’m feel free to help you
Emma 🤗

vegan-wear.dk

I like it bcs it is super simple. I just choose the "recomendations" myself. + It's free . Thank you. Fast support

YOURS MAKEUP

The App is working great on the site, looking simple but comfortable to the eyes. And the members help adjust the location of the App displaying on the product page, very kind and effective. Love it !

Dippin' Daisy's Swimwear

Need to integrate more themes. Needs to have other options to filter the related products like not basing the tag as a "similar to everything" may it be a certain tag that features color set on the variation. Manual recommendation leaves a lot of time. Overall satisfied with support and app.

Wash Clothing Company

Great app.. and support are very helpful.. would recommend this. worked well for our stores. its useful and versatile

Roudbreck

You get a lot of useful stuff in the "free" plan and the customer support is awesome. Just wished you could set up more sliders at the same time.

Britemax-Direct

Huge thanks to Helen and Globo Upsell for helping me add a FREE product advert at cart. Great App and great support!

Carter and Holmes Orchids

Great for what we needed! We are using the free version for now but there is room for upgrades as we need them. Good job. Thanks! www.carterandholmes.com

Avengers endgame

I wanted to change the font of app .. The support staff really helped me out in just few hours my problem was solved.. Great app.. Thanks

Super Grenier

The app is really easy to use and very nice work. But the support even more awesome, I just tried to use the free plan, but they support me as priority. Really fast support and always resolve my request. Thanks !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30