Related Products

Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Recommended, Related Products

Indecisive.

I just added and integrated "Related Products". Soooo easy to integrate and add to my site! I was honestly a little nervous because the "work" I needed to do was so minimal, but the app is integrated perfectly!

Nova decofy

This app has helped in cross-selling of products, with "Frequently Bought Together" feature it has increased my conversion rate for similar products

Gadgets On Wheels

This is so helpful app, I increase the cross-selling of products.
Overall it's a great app to have in your basket.

Spasify

Having a great app that helps you to achieve desired function in order to grow your business is useless without a well-trained and responsive after sales support team, luckily, we found both with Globo Software Solutions, they not only have a great app that really speaks for itself, but they also have a very responsive support team, who understands how crucial it is for their customers to solve their app related problems on a timely manner. We must say Customer Service at its finest, a job well done! Kudos to the whole Globo Software Solutions team! Specially to Helen, Sarah and Hong Tran! :)

The Fabric Store Online

Great customizability, super user friendly and fab customer support too. Works well with existing theme.

Beauty Supply by AMINCO Group

It is very good, but it hurts it shows an error on the header, and does not apply the discount in the bunldles. I had to uninstall it

gai-lisva.dk

The support team responded super fast to our requests and fixed our issue. Very satisfied with the app.

HOLYGI

support nhiệt tình ạ, nhắn giờ nào rep giờ đó, cộng thêm bạn Sarah Nguyen đẹp gái ạ, gía cả phải chăng

Sesoris

They gave great support to my store. Guess what? customize the theme!. I love the way they handle the user. Recommended!

Lili Sampedro

So far, I have really liked having this app in my store, and the customer service has been great. I have been using this app to create a "complete the look" section in my product pages, as well as a related products section. The customer service team has been super responsive and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35