Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Off Grid Stores

Great app with awesome support. Every time we reach out our questions are answered quickly and all problems are fixed!

Coco Malou

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Alles gut! Etwas umständlich in der Einrichtung teilweise, aber netter Support und tut was es soll.

LEDPROFILES

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We're using Globo Recommended Related Products for years and we were already happy with them. We recently faced an issue as a result of a change on our website. It was amazing to receive so quick and straight forward response from Globo to resolve the issue in a day. Thanks for the support.

Charlotte's Web

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app makes adding relating products easy and customer service has been great. I would recommend this app.

huisdiershopper.nl

Location Netherlands

Prima service gehad. App werkt goed. Snelle reactie op vragen. De bundels staan netjes op de site. Probleem is snel opgelost,

Machnow Design

Location Germany

great app! i use the free version and for me it´s absolute enough. I had an issue and the support directly contacted and helped me...recommended!

YeCustom

Location China

good app great and the customer service great, help me setup and solve the problem quickly, Highly recommended!

bead4love

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! Customer support service is good. Quick response. Help solve the problem quickly. Highly recommended!

UNITEK

Location Hong Kong SAR

good app, meet my needs, so many options. Great customer service and in time, hope you could use live chat

italian-lighting-centre

Excellent little app, fast working, simple, easy to set up / install and fantastic support + developers to assist with prompt and speedy response. The team went out of their way to help us with the set up of this so it was just right. It does exactly as I wished it would and is a breeze to work with. Thank you for this app and incredible support team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35