Globo Related Products

Globo Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Recommended, Related Products

Melody Ong Fashion

First, this app is for free, but even though it is free, the support team still do their best to help me out when I want to change something to meet the need of my store.

Plus, it is very easy to use, you don't need to do so many things to set it up like the other applications.

10 star for this app. Highly recommended !!

Juice Cartel

This is the best product recommendation app on the market! easy to use! and the customer support is outstanding! highly recommend!!!!

WALUE Lighted Mirror

Very helpful, my customized requirement has been well responded in time and professionally. Recommend tool for web creator!

July 21, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Live Beautifully

We installed Globo Related Products to help up sell similar items. It is easy to use and looks really great nested inside our new product tabs (Tabs by Station). Thank you for the great app!

Thank for your review!

Gala Wildlife

I have this app installed and so want to like it, but I'd much prefer it if when you clicked on a product that it wouldn't open another tab separate from the webpage I'm viewing - is that possible?

Hi,
Thanks for your review. We are working to rebuild the app. In the next version, You may easier to custom the app for the feature.

Best Regards,
Helen

In White Shop

Wow great app, works really well. I wish there were more apps like this on Shopify! Thank you Globo team

m5stack-store

It does what it described, easy to install, good job! It does what it described, easy to install, good job!

Sparkly Belly

Very good, and great support :) Would be even better if you could customize fonts and styles to match your shop's!

Vixen Culture

So far, so good. I am new to Shopify so of course I will have to play with it a little more to appreciate the functionalities but as for right now, I like it

O2Leather

Worked as soon as I downloaded. Works fine. Till now I have no problem. I was using related products option of the theme. But this app is much more better as you have more options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22