G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

TEEHAMSTER STORE

awesome app, excellent support team. Highly recommend for up sale or cross sell app. I used this app for all of my shopify store.

MandiBazaar

Awesome App! Works well! Great Support Team! Thanks!
The only suggestion we have is to make manual recommendations interface more user-friendly.

Cote Cuir Leather

We really like this app, they offer a lot of features (Bought together, etc,), you can pay a little extra to have even more. The buyers can see related products, that's awesome! The customer service of the app is really good. Thank you!

Green Me Up GmbH

Great app and even better Service. Helped me so fast even after a 2nd request. And then went even further to help me make it look better within my theme. WOW!!!

Cut Media Druck GmbH

Great customer support! The application works well for us, there were only a few things that we needed help with and the support team was helping us out very quickly!

Gordon Hill Press

This application has worked very well for us. When there were some compatibility issues after an update, the support team was responsive, addressing the problem quickly.

ALILANG.COM

Works great and support helps and replies fast if you need any customization done or if you need support with anything else.

BananaLab

Reactive support by email to solve problems or improve the display of blocks according to our requests

草木染めの天然色工房 tezomeya

Even with the free version, I was able to get good support.
For customization, I recommend the paid version. It is very easy to use because you can display recommended products randomly.
Thanks ! 無料版でもしっかりサポートしていただけました。ありがとうございます。
カスタマイズするには有料版がおすすめです。おすすめ商品をランダムで表示できるのでとても使いやすいです。

bannak store

Great app, very useful to show more products and make more sales.The support team helped me to fixed an issues super fast, thanks a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28