Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The Writer's Glove

I use this for cart upsells, and it works great. I found it works best to place the widget manually in the cart code to get the positioning right, but they provide a tutorial on how to do that. The support was helpful and prompt, too. Thanks, Globo!

Tielka

Excellent customer service. They were able to solve an issue with the way text was displayed on a mobile phone very quickly, as well as adding a custom detail I requested. Really happy with this app.

Mvintage

We use this app for our recently viewed, related products and frequently bough together widgets. It is the best app for these tools that we have worked with. Apart from the great product, customer support and technical support is amazing, replying swiftly and helping wherever they can.

Plakatbar.no

Just works. Can recommend this to everyone who want an easy recomandation app. Support is fast and good

Olibanum

Perfect app and perfect team!!
I needed somes modifications and they listened and were very very responsive!!!
Thank you!

Eco Bio Boutique

I using this app on my store, it works fine and the customer service was very efficient and fast to solve my problem and customize the app for my needs!

Elan

I used this app for my shopify website. Great customer service with quick responses! Highly recommended

Ma Caféine

Une bonne application qui remplit très bien sa fonction. Le paramétrage des recommandations manuelles pourraient être amélioré.

ArtFan

Love Globo! I use them will all of my website builds! They have a suite of offerings that work well with any theme.

Party24®

The app works really well, very useful for large catalog. The support team is fast and resolutive. Thank you.