4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales through showcasing related items and upselling. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and affordability. Excellent customer service, quick response times, and efficient problem-solving are also appreciated. The app is versatile, supporting product recommendations, frequently bought together, and recently viewed items. It's commended for working well with heavily customized shops and mobile functionality. A support team member, Sarah, is particularly noted for her politeness and helpfulness. The app is seen as a valuable tool for promoting less frequently bought items, raising the average order value, and improving up- and cross-selling.

August 25, 2023

I would definitely recommend this app as I had recently moved to a new external theme (not supported by Shopify), which meant that I needed lots of tough customisations done (such as the moving of the "Frequently Bought" section as well as the editing of the font size and type to be similar to my theme) and to be honest, I had low expectations at first but Sarah and her dev team impressed me so much as they were so on point, on the ball and had everything done to a T. A+ for customer service as well as she was so polite and assuring throughout the email conversations!

So Not Size Zero
Singapore
Almost 4 years using the app
December 28, 2023

The support team is helpful, and the app works perfectly

Utong Yo
China
2 days using the app
October 24, 2023

+ one extra star for the support

Candycase
Netherlands
4 days using the app
September 1, 2023

Simply the best upsell apps out there. There are a lot and I have used almost all of them. None of them compares to the functionalities the Globo app has. Simply the best. The support is amazing too and the app very easy to set up. It really increases your sales!

Smartfits
Greece
3 months using the app
October 4, 2023

Amazing support and app, we are very happy using it!!!

Louxly
7 days using the app
February 9, 2024

I have chosen the app because I found very complete compared to the others and with correct price point.
After several months of usage in the free-tier I have recently decided to move to the paid one.
The support is excellent

Tabita Bags with Love
Switzerland
February 12, 2024

I want to add custom picking related products in my clients store, but the store theme was developed with Shopify 1.0 theme. So I was doubted o purchase the app but with the help of their support team I was configured it successfully. And it's working fine.

I really happy and refer to others.

DreadLab.de
February 27, 2023

Good app, decent amount of customisable settings, and fast support service. Looks good and works fast, doesn't really interfere with anything else on the webshop so it works well with heavily customized shops.

Ajka Crystal
Hungary
Over 2 years using the app
May 4, 2023

The app was working well until I changed my shopify template. But the GLO support team promptly fixed my issue. Their response time to my question was less than an hour and the repair job to my ecommerce site was fixed in less than a day. I highly recommend this app and the team behind it.

Wild Bunch Studio
Over 1 year using the app
March 30, 2023

AMAZING customer service!
Sarah was very kind and helped us with every single detail.
The app has excellent features for product recommendations and upsell offers.

shoplamarel