4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and average order value through personalized recommendations and showcasing related or last viewed products. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and cost-effectiveness. The app is customizable, even for heavily customized shops, and the support team is responsive and accommodating to specific requests. Merchants appreciate its ability to enhance visibility for less popular products and add a professional touch to their Shopify sites.

November 24, 2021

Installed the app and Followed their instructions to implement it on Shopify. It did not nothing. Emailed support. Been a few days and no response. Tried to delete the app. But lots of code is still remaining. Please can someone help remove the coding logic from my theme. thanks

Soul Sparks
South Africa
1 day using the app
June 17, 2019

Great App. LOve it!!!! It meets all the needs. And it's free!!
Great App. LOve it!!!! It meets all the needs. And it's free!!

SooLinen
Hong Kong SAR
November 21, 2018

Excellent list of features! I like how we can customize different types of recommendations.

The app was installed our theme automatically and looks great!

BestPysanky
43 minutes using the app
January 26, 2019

cool app. lets see the result in a 2 or 3 moths. super coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!

leparischic
France
23 minutes using the app
March 19, 2019

i like it for a little while... and then i didn't... and then i tried it again... thought it was decent, until i finished setting it up and realized, it does what shopifys related products does, it fetches from just one collection that the product is in. i need my related products app to really try to hunt down those mose related/relevant products on my store. i sell sports cards. relate them by tags and collections and maybe description! team, year, player, set, brand, i need related items based on that stuff please

Mint Sports Cards
July 26, 2019

Recently downloaded app, I saw my products for a bit then they all disappeared from the section. I currently just see a big white empty space at the bottom of my page. Most likely a bug. I am still pending support to see if this can be resolved.

Pure Glass Inc
April 21, 2019

Abysmal. It has very big loading times. Sometimes it takes even 15 seconds to load. After uninstalling, it left some junk in the code. Support is also awful, they ask you to let them be a collaborator to your shop. This developer should be banned from the store.

mindbendaparrel
31 minutes using the app
Globo replied April 21, 2019

Hi There,

I’m sorry for the problem. Due the traffic to our app too much. Our server is limited. That’s is why we face the problem. I have just upgrade the server.
Now the problem is fixed. Thank you so much for your report

Helen

April 12, 2019

Your software is disgusting, I have uninstalled and there are still residues! Caused my website to function abnormally! I will not dare to use any of your software in the future.

ONLINE-NEELセレクトショップ
China
17 minutes using the app
Globo replied April 14, 2019

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry for your experience. I hope you could let us know "why isn't good". We are looking to hear from you and improve the app.
About uninstall the app, we already write the document here: https://globosoftware.net/kb/how-to-completely-uninstall-this-app/
It is very easy to install with one click.

Helen

November 27, 2018

This messed up our site design. Unable to fix it, even after uninstalling. We have to re-build our site design because it this plugin.

popirl