4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly design and easy setup. It offers customizable commission structures, affiliate performance tracking, and automated payments. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Merchants value the app's flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and the ability to align rewards with business goals. It provides comprehensive insights into affiliate performance, including real-time monitoring of traffic, conversions, and commissions. Some suggest adding a feature for affiliates to choose a free gift on their first purchase.

April 29, 2024

Overall a really great app. It's allowed me to grow my affilate program for my company. It's super easy to use and the support team has been very helpful. We needed to do a mass delete of some of our inactive affiliates over the past years and they were able to do that for us no problem. Highly recommend. It would be nice if they could add a feature for affiliates to choose a free item gift when they make a first purchase so it gets added to the order right away!

Savage Babe
December 6, 2023

I would recommend to start with this App. It has pretty much everything you need for Affiliate marketing program. Still needs to improve more features, but overall I would recommend it.

MAMMOTION Australia
Hong Kong SAR
3 months using the app
October 6, 2023

The app helped us a lot to develop affiliate marketing. Thanks for your help :)

amoseeds
France
Edited July 23, 2019

A good App for Affiliates! Very easy to use and setup. I can recommend really. Thanks very much, BR D

BambooKing Austria
Austria
Over 4 years using the app
April 25, 2020

I've only just started using this app but sooo far it has been great!! It's easy to set up and use.

Leggings OzStyle
Almost 4 years using the app
Edited April 17, 2019

I have just installed the app. I would say I am encouraged by its features. It's not difficult to set up. I am pleased by its offering of flat commission and specific product's and partner's commissions. But I would like the developers to consider setting up commissions based on product collections; it would be an additional advantage. The app is a nice app; you are going to like it because it's easy to understand and operate.

Emscor
Nigeria
GoAffPro replied April 18, 2019

Update: This functionality is now available in the Commissions Page.

Thank you for your review. We have added the feature to add "commissions based on product collections" to our roadmap. Hopefully, we will be able to release the update soon.

January 16, 2020

I have just started using the app but like how its going and helping my business to grown. Easy to use

My Sock Company
Edited March 30, 2021

Very user friendly, I tried to use other apps before, some of them quite expensive but it took me forever to complete the set up. This one is very intuitive

blendoclock
February 16, 2022

I love this app damn much. The Service is on point. I gave just 4 Stars, cause there is no option to send push notifivations to our affilliates. For example: a new sale is made, or a new affilliate sign up under you. If this would be possible, they would get 5 stars plus

GossipTrends
Germany
Edited October 8, 2020

Great App! Great walkthroughs to set up! I would recommend this to everyon. Very simple interface. Woo

Piano Rake