Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

Convert more & automate support with an AI chatbot & shop quiz

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Fc Sports

Time spent using app About 2 years

I've had this app in my store for 2+ years and it's definitely brought value to my shop. Not the same level of support as live but pretty close to it. Configuring it can be tricky but once it's set up you don't really have to worry about it and just let it run.

Grayline Medical

Great App I am closely working with Max Ronai to make this app work better for our website. I am extremely impressed with the knowledge of the GOBOT team. They are very talented and available whenever you need

Rose Boutique

This app brings that extra umph to my shop. It is to easy to create and the idea of having a BOT to do all the talking for me is simply genius. I love it. AMAZING!!!

THE HYV

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing and insightful team! Love how willing they are to custom build certain feature to help tailor the bot to our stores' very specific needs. Couldn't recommend them enough!

Blush and Bar

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Among many things, Gobot has been a lifesaver for the help desk department (gobot has indirectly improved the motivation and productivity of our employees by virtue of answering repetitive and simple questions). Max and team have been tremendous helping us evolve the quiz / product finder - We are very excited about this emerging sales center + guided shopping features!

codigopetaccia

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is amazing! For me bots was a word that meant difficulty and complications and thanks to gobot I discovered how easy it could be To build one because of their intuitive interface and how they help you reach more sales and revenue!

When you start your company the amount of work is overwhelming and you have to be an all in one worker, and believe me Gobot can relief you a lot of work! Definitely will continue working with them!

Friday Sock Co.

I used this app to help answer common questions while people are visiting my site. It was very easy to set up and allowed for lots of customization!

BorvoMD.com

I love this bot. It's so simple to set up. I'm somewhat computer illiterate, but I was able to pull this off and create something beautiful. I feel like I hired a highly efficient salesperson.

Viners

Location Argentina

I have been testing the app and is really good and very easy to use.

Now I need a custom feature for the bot. Hope the team can help me :)

Arienza

Time spent using app About 2 months

Hope to see some upgrades in CRM, Multi-Variant, Linguistic Data Analysis; both, in Live Use and Analytics.

Super, Awesome, Concept.

I would also, after some use, like to invest in such software, and project Development. Totally Cool. ✌✌!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9