Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
December 16, 2018

Hands down the best app I have installed for our business. This app allows you to distill all pertinent customer inquiries down to a process that customers close/convert themselves.

Amazing app, through and through.

B-Potent
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 11, 2018

This app gets the job done, haven't explored all features yet but its intuitive and easy to use. Thanks so much for making it free!

SmolBites
Time spent using app: 29 days
Edited December 1, 2018

Great app, honestly it’s crazy what this thing can do. Definitely recommend over any other chat bot.

Omnizon
Time spent using app: 27 days
November 19, 2018

Fantastic to use. Works well with the website. Helps to streamline between sales/customer service and website visitors.

Ergonevo
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 14, 2018

I absolutely love this app! It is very easy to learn and use. The results are nothing short of amazing in the feeling it gives to your store. I looked at a number of other bots and considered hiring a bot programmer to develop something for me. I'm glad I found Gobot. It will be one of must use apps for any new store I create.

HathaZone.com
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 7, 2018

Love this app so far, super easy to install and is so automated it is great. Lot's of ways to customize for your store etc!!!

Where Life Takes You
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 25, 2018

Very easy to set up and edit. Looking forward to spending more time on the scripts so I can really build a great experience for my customers. Wish they had a mobile app for the visual studio editor thing, which is what I use right now until I brush up on my python and REST API syntax knowledge.

davers stuff
Time spent using app: 24 days
October 19, 2018

Really impressive. The pop-up isn't aggressive to scare of the store visitors. Best of all....It's free.

Soapy Soap Club
Finland
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
October 7, 2018

Insane good app, been looking for a app that would be allow customers to browse through products and enable them to chat directly with our customer support.

CaseVariety
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 1, 2018

I used the app to help me increase my lead conversions. So far the app has engaged quite well with my audience.

The MetroDude