Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

by Gobot

Convert more & automate support with an AI chatbot & shop quiz

Les Éditions Victor et Anaïs Inc.

Very powerful App, a must have ! Not 100% easy to understand... but worth it for sure. I recommend this app.

Gizfy.com

This is the best free automated bot i have ever found. The integration of order with bot is the best part.

Kembuck

Excellent Bot, easy to use. Excellent templates everything is fast, intuitive and easy to work with. It is the best we have tried in our store. We recommend it to all merchants.

Flat Mountain Living

The bot is easy to install and comes with cool templates, however after trying a few hours myself I've had a few issues and am troubleshooting already. Still a lot for free! And a real cool offering

Forever Sure Deals

Thanks, Max and team, I really appreciate the prompt feedback you provided for my questions. This app is detailed and has a very good conversation flow. Kudos.

Explorations-SFI

Great app. Very helpful and easy to use. Has helped to learn more about my customers & potential ones.

Buymart

Edit: Team contacted with me swiftly after my review and informed me about their "white label service" is already on the way. Thumbs up!

I'm giving 4 stars because there is no option to subscribe and get rid of branding. Except that, everything is perfect.

B-Potent

Hands down the best app I have installed for our business. This app allows you to distill all pertinent customer inquiries down to a process that customers close/convert themselves.

Amazing app, through and through.

SmolBites

This app gets the job done, haven't explored all features yet but its intuitive and easy to use. Thanks so much for making it free!

Omnizon

Great app, honestly it’s crazy what this thing can do. Definitely recommend over any other chat bot.