Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

by Gobot

Free chatbot that boosts sales, recommends products, and more.

Where Life Takes You

Love this app so far, super easy to install and is so automated it is great. Lot's of ways to customize for your store etc!!!

davers stuff

Very easy to set up and edit. Looking forward to spending more time on the scripts so I can really build a great experience for my customers. Wish they had a mobile app for the visual studio editor thing, which is what I use right now until I brush up on my python and REST API syntax knowledge.

Soapy Soap Club

Really impressive. The pop-up isn't aggressive to scare of the store visitors. Best of all....It's free.

CaseVariety

Insane good app, been looking for a app that would be allow customers to browse through products and enable them to chat directly with our customer support.

The MetroDude

I used the app to help me increase my lead conversions. So far the app has engaged quite well with my audience.

Professor Polyps Aquatics

I have to say this app along with their other apps like the IG app are amazing! If I could give 20 stars I would I was able to get so many followers organic real followers with the app.

Dodosoo

Great experience so far! Quite excited to fully use all features of Gobot

Cat Cashmere

the ai bot is simple to create, it would be perfect if it is able to show on mobile

Sexy Love Doll

Incredibly powerful app! One of my favourites! Really looking forward to this app coming out of Beta so we can unleash it on our customers FULL FORCE!

Sin City Productions

Very easy to install. I am very hopeful and excited to see the future plans for this app.