Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
October 31, 2019

There are a lot of chatbots on the market. This one is definitely the best. Some apps are hard to use. However, this one is easy to use. We love it. There are a variety of options that we can play with. We are excited to explore more within the app ❤️❤️❤️

Angel Competition Bikinis
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Edited October 5, 2019

WAAAAOW!!! After days of searching and testing frustrated apps I finally found what I was looking for! I must say with full seriousness that my expectations were more than exceeded! This app is amazing! I did not even install the bot for 5 hours and it works so perfectly and was almost ready to use pre-installed. You really don't have to code or implement anything for hours. The bot is installed and can actually let it work that way. I don't usually write reviews, or if I do, it's only after weeks of hard work, but this killer app will change everything and save me a lot of work. Take a look at it and form your own opinion! www.rave-on.shop Thank you for this extremely valuable tool! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! 5 x5 Stars!

Rave-On!
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 3, 2019

Me parece una buena APP pero la desinstalé porque no era lo que necesitamos y no paramos de recibir emails de Max que ya son un acoso. Muy aburrido

Tangerine Wall
Spain
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
September 25, 2019

This app works so well, in amazing way. So far it's still free and usable! Thank you for giving us so good app. Especially for starters, who hasn't even earned 1 dollar yet. Thanks a lot!

PETHEROES
New Zealand
Edited September 17, 2019

Gobot is intuitive, flexible, and comes ready to streamline your customer service right out of the box.... It's definitely already taking time off of my typical email/customer response needs. I am a fan!

VocalMist
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited September 9, 2019

Very simple to use with a lot of features. The library of chat or templates helps a lot specially for beginners

Japaorlando Viagens
Brazil
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 8, 2019

Super application Gobot robot réagir correctement je vous recommande d'essayer pour l'installer. Pleins d'histoires vous sont proposés à vous de choisir .... Chat discussion ok

cosmeshopingbio
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 1, 2019

GoBot is such a terrific way to engage with your customers on the days where you or your team are not physically available to assist them. Not only that but it gives your store such an incredible touch of professional and it makes your business look like a much larger outfit. Love this app!

GoodCurls Hair Collection
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 1, 2019

This is an example of an app that should be mandatory for every single shop. It is just incredible and it offers so much value. I have been tying to find a good bot like this without paying a fortune for it.

I hope there is always a good free version of this app once it leaves beta, because it is so needed for a shop starting out. Bot apps usually nickle and dime people as visitors grow. I would love to see a better pricing model. I would support that long-term.

Canny Creations
August 28, 2019

This app is awesome. So far it has increased my convergence rate to the best. It has multiple options that actually make it really great to know what is best for my store and the chat box it is just great. How they automate the chat box really saves time and too much effort. This is a great app so far.

PacificoMax