4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to engage customers, automate customer service, and boost conversion rates. Its user-friendly interface and customizable features are accessible to merchants without coding skills. Pre-built templates and valuable analytics are also praised. The app is generally efficient and enhances store interactivity. While the support team is mostly responsive, a few issues have been reported. Merchants view this app as a time-saver with a comprehensive feature set and potential for future growth.

November 10, 2017

Awesome Bot! Would recommend it in a heartbeat. Customer service is lighting fast. Thanks for the help Max

www.thewildelves.com

The Wild Elves
8 months using the app
May 24, 2019

This is the best free automated bot i have ever found. The integration of order with bot is the best part.

Gizfy.com
India
7 months using the app
May 17, 2018

The best chatbot for Shopify! I love all the features!

Totalpaw
7 months using the app
May 22, 2018

It works and engages more customers than any other way I tried before. Thanks Gobot

Gentle Royalty
6 months using the app
Edited October 5, 2019

WAAAAOW!!! After days of searching and testing frustrated apps I finally found what I was looking for! I must say with full seriousness that my expectations were more than exceeded! This app is amazing! I did not even install the bot for 5 hours and it works so perfectly and was almost ready to use pre-installed. You really don't have to code or implement anything for hours. The bot is installed and can actually let it work that way. I don't usually write reviews, or if I do, it's only after weeks of hard work, but this killer app will change everything and save me a lot of work. Take a look at it and form your own opinion! www.rave-on.shop Thank you for this extremely valuable tool! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! 5 x5 Stars!

Rave-On!
6 months using the app
April 2, 2018

In one word - this app is GENIUS! If you are looking for a smart chatbot with an excellent user experience and all-in features, look no further. The set-up was extremely easy, super fast and has great short tutorials to guide you through. When I needed help with something, Max was so amazing and answered very quickly with great support! :) This is probably my favorite app on shopify by far. I wish there were more than 5 stars to give! ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH for this tremendous app!

La Duett
5 months using the app
Edited November 11, 2019

This app is free. There is no live chat help but they have a bot to help you search their help doc, however, it would be great if they actually have live help, but then again, this is free right now

nimblygoods
Edited August 24, 2017

Recently installed Gobot on our site and really liking it so far. It is a great alternative to the traditional pop-ups that take up the whole screen and force your customers to look at it. Have received a few email sign-ups already. Would highly recommend you give it a try!

Rare Breed Apparel
Edited June 26, 2019

It took a while till support replied to me but they were super friendly and helpful :) !

Nyu Retro
May 4, 2018

This app is a big plus. A renovative idea to plug into the store. A further step ahead is the world we build tommorrow.

thanks.tulips.com.hk