Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

by Gobot

Convert more & automate support with an AI chatbot & shop quiz

Tangerine Wall

Me parece una buena APP pero la desinstalé porque no era lo que necesitamos y no paramos de recibir emails de Max que ya son un acoso. Muy aburrido

PETHEROES

This app works so well, in amazing way. So far it's still free and usable! Thank you for giving us so good app. Especially for starters, who hasn't even earned 1 dollar yet. Thanks a lot!

VocalMist

Gobot is intuitive, flexible, and comes ready to streamline your customer service right out of the box.... It's definitely already taking time off of my typical email/customer response needs. I am a fan!

Japaorlando Viagens

Very simple to use with a lot of features. The library of chat or templates helps a lot specially for beginners

cosmeshopingbio

Super application Gobot robot réagir correctement je vous recommande d'essayer pour l'installer. Pleins d'histoires vous sont proposés à vous de choisir .... Chat discussion ok

GoodCurls Hair Collection

GoBot is such a terrific way to engage with your customers on the days where you or your team are not physically available to assist them. Not only that but it gives your store such an incredible touch of professional and it makes your business look like a much larger outfit. Love this app!

Canny Creations

This is an example of an app that should be mandatory for every single shop. It is just incredible and it offers so much value. I have been tying to find a good bot like this without paying a fortune for it.

I hope there is always a good free version of this app once it leaves beta, because it is so needed for a shop starting out. Bot apps usually nickle and dime people as visitors grow. I would love to see a better pricing model. I would support that long-term.

PacificoMax

This app is awesome. So far it has increased my convergence rate to the best. It has multiple options that actually make it really great to know what is best for my store and the chat box it is just great. How they automate the chat box really saves time and too much effort. This is a great app so far.

Lady Aquarius

Gobot is a very nice way to engage with customer if they need any help it, it also turn a lot of my visitors in paying customer and that just brings me more revenue with I can use for marketing money. Plus when I heard it was free I just had too add it to my Shopify store.

Print Life Love

Omg welcome back. No other chatbot compares to this one. Had such a hard time trying to find alternatives that did the same things I liked about Gobot. I'm glad you're back in the Shopify store.