Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

Convert more & automate support with an AI chatbot & shop quiz

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Arienza

Time spent using app About 2 months

Hope to see some upgrades in CRM, Multi-Variant, Linguistic Data Analysis; both, in Live Use and Analytics.

Super, Awesome, Concept.

I would also, after some use, like to invest in such software, and project Development. Totally Cool. ✌✌!!

SaltWrap Store

Time spent using app Over 2 years

A true DSS tree. Great app functionality. Thank you for creating this and thank you for reaching out. Definitely worth trying out!

Online Yard Signs

GoBot lives up to its hype. I looked into and tried other auto bots before falling upon this one. It does take some time to understand all of the tabs and way around the App. However, it is full of useful analytics and reports.

GROWNFORYOU

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It's exactly what I was searching for. You can setup a personal assistant to recommend a product to the customer. Thank you very much, great app, and well integrated.

RLNTLSS Industries

I really like this app. It creates a great way for me to recommend products to my customers in a dynamic way without being overwhelming to them.

PDF Band Music

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is an excellent app with great documentation and support. It is exactly what my website needed. It will take time to fully use all the elements included with GoBot, but the time will be well worth the effort.

nimblygoods

This app is free. There is no live chat help but they have a bot to help you search their help doc, however, it would be great if they actually have live help, but then again, this is free right now

Woopzy - Prævention på abonnement

Location Denmark

Me and my partner wanted to make a guide to help our customers . We were looking for a decision tree software so we could implement our algorithm and guide our customers with som questions and in the end they could get an answer. Wow gobot is everything we were looking for and much more.

Província

Location Brazil

Very good app with a lot of usefull functions. Extremely easy to setup the bots. Congrats to the developer.

Angel Competition Bikinis

Time spent using app 9 minutes

There are a lot of chatbots on the market. This one is definitely the best. Some apps are hard to use. However, this one is easy to use. We love it. There are a variety of options that we can play with. We are excited to explore more within the app ❤️❤️❤️