Retargeting for Google Ads

Retargeting for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads dynamic retargeting pixel. Easy Installation

MOON ANGEL BEAUTY

An absolute SCAM - free to install but they charge you $10 if you have ANY Google Ads running, even if you never used the app and the Google Ads you have in place were running long before you ever installed the app. I have a Google Adwords campaign in place that's been running since January 2020 (has absolutely NOTHING to do with retargeting in any way) - I installed this Retargeting app in September, NEVER USED IT, NEVER TOUCHED IT, then almost immediately uninstalled it, and they STILL charged me $10 simply because my Google Adwords campaign (that's been live since JANUARY!) was live during the time that I had the app installed. Absolutely ridiculous. I will never interact with any AdNabu products ever again. The definition of a scam.

November 8, 2020

Hi, We do apologize for the misunderstanding you had regarding our app. Our pricing section clearly says free if not running ads and $9.99 if running Google Ads (we have not mentioned retargeting ads particularly it includes any kind of campaigns). So as you mentioned you are running ads since January but started using our app in September and used it for 2 months. We charged you because the campaigns are up and running there is no SCAM in that we have clearly mentioned what we have charged you for. Our app task is to create audience lists and keep on adding audiences for you and update it from time to time this is what we charge $9.99. No matter a customer is using those lists or not (running retargeting ads or not) Our app is still doing its JOB.

Since customer satisfaction is the priority for us we tried refunding you the amount even not being wrong at our side. I hope there should be no confusion now.

MyTherapyst

Added review : They contacted me via phone and the lady kept on putting me on waiting. Plus now they have replied below, more of a demand to remove the review. I would like to tell you that I have the coding proof of your poor coding apart from that the biggest proof is that everything got better once I removed the app, if your app does not cause this issue then how did this miracle happen? Original Review : Very bad coding by these people. I installed the app and it screwed the Discount % displayed near the product price. I only noticed it a few days after installing the app and had to hire a Shopify expert to find the issue with the theme urgently as I am spending around 3K daily for ad spends and this issue was causing people to not trust the website due to bad coding. I had to pay a hefty amount to the Shopify coder plus the money lost on ads.

September 29, 2020

Hey,

We are very sorry for your troubles but we want to clarify that this app cannot make any changes to your theme files since the app does not even have any permission to make any such changes. The app only places JS Tags and nothing else. The errors you are talking about are not possible from our app and must have been caused by some other source. Please understand the same and remove this negative review.

Rings For Champs

It's free if you don't run any ads. What is the point of calling it free... isn't running ads the point?

You'll see this after you connect your store:
Please note that AdNabu remarketing pixel is free if you are not running any ads in Google Ads. If you are running ads, we will charge you a flat fee of $9.99 for that month.

May 28, 2020

Hi Rings for Champs

Sorry for the confusion. Currently our app is running a promotion, which makes it free. We will not charge the $9.99 for all customers installing our app now. Sorry for the confusion