Google Customer Reviews

$25 one-time charge
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 29, 2019

Great customer service and responsive tech support. Shopify made a change to the liquid code and they emailed us a new fix.

National Gun Trusts
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 29, 2019

Fast customer service, very helpful, would recommend :) I emailed and they put our code right straight away. Five Stars from us.

Little Whispers
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 28, 2019

Nice and fast customer service. They helped me with the coding. And now it is working perfect. 5 stars from us!

Butik No8
Denmark
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
August 24, 2019

Well worth the money. They will even log into Google Merchant Center and then Shopify to do it for you if you are struggling. They helped with troubleshooting and even the advanced features of the tracking code.

Universal Textiles Outlet
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited August 17, 2019

GREAT customer service !! We had problems understanding the app setup process and Amit helped us very fast!

ProSonas LiveBooster A/S
Denmark
Time spent using app: 25 days
August 10, 2019

Customer Service is great, they helped me to set up the APP and their response was at the same time!! I highly recommend, Thank you for your service!

The Dream Wedding Store
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
August 9, 2019

Great app I love it and definitely worth the 25.00
dollar charge. I am sure this will more than pay for itself.

dogparentsonline.com
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 28, 2019

Great customer service and an easy install. Highly recommend these guys and their apps! I've contacted support numerous times - they were always prompt and never got frustrated. The support is what pushed me over the edge to rate Simprosys 5 stars.

GILI Sports
Time spent using app: 5 days
July 24, 2019

Outstanding service from these guys, I have had two issues (my settings) and they have responded within a few minutes and fixed each time, model for excellent customer service.

Flowers.ie
Ireland
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 20, 2019

Super easy integration and the staff is really helpful to work with. They answer any and all questions you have. This is a no-brainer add-on you need for an e-commerce business that doesn't have a fulltime web developer.

Lee Display