Google Customer Reviews

Collect & Display seller ratings on search & shopping ads

$25 one-time charge

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Image represents an app by Simprosys, Google Customer Reviews

WDPART

Location China

Great service. Although I just installed this app. But I am satisfied with their service and responsiveness. Hope this app will bring a boost to our store.

Iron Tanks

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app - and exceptionally good customer support. Would recommend to anyone. Very easy to setup!

Whitaker Brothers

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Perfect. Excellent documentation, easy integration. It took us all of about 20 minutes to get it up and tested.

Brazuca Specialty Coffee Amsterdam

Location Netherlands

This app make your life easier ;) Well worth the money. Great customer support from the Simprosys team.

Kinky Toy Store

Time spent using app About 3 years

I love that Google Customer Reviews is so easy to integrate. I have never had any problems with this tool and it has helped increase my sales. I am also happy with the support I can get from this software. The customer support team is always willing to help me and always answers my questions promptly. I would recommend this tool to anyone who needs to quickly and easily increase their sales. https://www.kinkytoy.store https://www.shackled.me

Mineral Tiles

Easy to use and great service. I emailed them to help me with the installation and within 24 hours everything was done.

EVEO TV

Great app, working smooth. Good Customer Service Support. Need to try it for 3-4 months to get results.

IBKÜL

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good app. Great customer service! The team is always helpful and clear in communication. I recommend this 100%

Morphée

Location France

This Google Customer reviews app works well, and support is always available when needed ! Thank you !

Smoking Airplanes

The customer service team responded to my request for set-up help within 1 day (I am located in Mountain Time Zone). Shortly thereafter, they helped me complete the set-up and verify the app is working properly. It is too early to comment on how many reviews this app may help to generate. However, I thought I would post an early review because it may be helpful to know the app developer does a very good job helping with set-up.