Google Customer Reviews

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

$25 one-time charge

Lava Tribe Girls Activewear

Easy install and great service. Happy to recommend this app to anyone looking for Google review integration.

Total Incentives

I really need this app to start with my Google reviews and I feel that the customer support is amazing, Hermant has been a great support at all times, specially in the initial phase of the installation.
I still need to work more the app, but so far so good.
I totally recommended.

Keoji

Fantastic app, we have been using this for over a year now with great effect. The interface is easy to navigate and pact full with actually useful feature sets. However, what keeps us from finding a better deal, is the fantastic backend team that continually provides support with requests for new features and updates to existing one.

KGORGE Store

Thank you to Mr. Milan and everyone from the Simprosys team. 5 stars always help with my issued and fixed them very quickly. I would recommend this Apps to everyone:)

ozpack.au

Very helpful customer service team. We use their app for all our websites. Thumbs up! Well done guys!

iFrenchy

NAIPO.de

We use almost all apps from Simprosys and its just an awesome team besides the helpful apps. Kevin helped us a lot whenever we had requests concerning their software. This app is a must-have if you want substantial growth.

Cable Bullet

Just got the app installed. Ran into some issues doing the install myself. Customer support responded quickly and finished the installation free of charge! Everything is running smoothly now and we're looking forward to collecting more reviews.

Brissi

Saved us a heap of time, a really useful app and great support to verify that it was working as expected. Thanks Milan!

RPimaging, INC

We had some issues and they were quick to address and resolve our issues by logging into our site. Great customer service.