Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

KGORGE Store

Thank you to Mr. Milan and everyone from the Simprosys team. 5 stars always help with my issued and fixed them very quickly. I would recommend this Apps to everyone:)

ozpack.au

Very helpful customer service team. We use their app for all our websites. Thumbs up! Well done guys!

iFrenchy

NAIPO.de

We use almost all apps from Simprosys and its just an awesome team besides the helpful apps. Kevin helped us a lot whenever we had requests concerning their software. This app is a must-have if you want substantial growth.

Cable Bullet

Just got the app installed. Ran into some issues doing the install myself. Customer support responded quickly and finished the installation free of charge! Everything is running smoothly now and we're looking forward to collecting more reviews.

Brissi

Saved us a heap of time, a really useful app and great support to verify that it was working as expected. Thanks Milan!

RPimaging, INC

We had some issues and they were quick to address and resolve our issues by logging into our site. Great customer service.

Cards for Keeping

Really helpful and responsive customer service. Be careful to check your spam email folder for message replies. Satisfied customer.

Rennie Tool Company

I couldn't work out how to install the software, when I asked them they did it for me straight away. Excellent customer service. Thanks

The Rescue Kit Company

Really excited for this app. Easy to install, I had a few issues on my end, and the customer service was outstanding. Quick and effective response. Milan, out of kindness, even helped me with an issue that ended up being unrelated to the app install. Just fantastic. -cofounder of The Rescue Kit Company www.therescuekitco.com @therescuekitco

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19