Google Customer Reviews

$25 one-time charge
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 17, 2023

App works great and customer service was perfect in getting the app integrated and set up into our store/theme. Great price and easy to use. 5/5 would recommend!

Shop Galil
Time spent using app: 13 days
January 11, 2023

They were very responsive when I reached out for help getting the app to work! Works great. I've used a bunch of the Simprosys apps and they're amazing!

Mindful and Modern
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 22, 2022

100 stars! I have numerous ​Simprosys InfoMedia apps because the level of support is impeccable and the apps make my ecommerce life so much easier.

Sourced Sustainable Home
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 2, 2022

Amazing customer service support team. Anytime I need help they are there to help fix my problems! I would recommend very trustworthy!

Fragrance Canada
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 22, 2022

Amazing support team! They have always been super quick in responding to questions and providing assistance.

Alpinhound Pet Co.
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 8, 2022

Amazing support. They helped me straight away when I needed some integration assistance. All is working perfectly. Thanks!

4X4OC™
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 8, 2022

The support is fantastic on this. They accessed my account and set everything up for me. Brilliant service. Thank you.

Energy Hydration Recovery
Time spent using app: 27 days
October 18, 2022

Seamless integration made the Google review process so much simpler and the team were extremely helpful managing the code install

SpartanSuppz
Time spent using app: 24 days
August 9, 2022

Great app. Works perfectly and simple to install. Would definitely recommend. Excellent support too, very fast and helpful.

Philip Jones Jewellery
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited August 22, 2022

Great app!! I was unsure if I had connected Google correctly, so I reached out to Simprosys and Milan couldn't have been more helpful, he logged into my Google Merchant Service and checked all was working as it should be. Fantastic customer service!!

WrightSport