Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Licence To Quilt

Amazing service, Bijal was very good and patient with me. I strongly recommend this app! Fast, easy and very professional.

The Hippie House

Easy app - runs smoothly. Bijal has also provided exceptional support for this and his other apps. Highly recommend!

Kentaur Australia

Used to start getting Google reviews on our store. Great customer service with the install, and any other questions we had!

Elevated Faith

Super quality product along with amazing customer service. I couldn't recommend this app enough, very simple to set up and functions perfectly with my store.

Ruby Group

I used this to help set up google reviews for our store. App developers couldn't have been more helpful on this app and others. Huge thank you to the team and would recommend to anyone.

Bs Electric Goodies

Great customer service, always happy to help and setup the app itself!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enterprise Resale

Very quick to respond to my questions. App is working great! Thank you to Google Customer Reviews!!

US Citrus

Excellent, fast and efficient customer support. They are very competent.
I would highly recommend for any small business.

Happy Sexo

Buena App. Te facilita el proceso de instalacion de Google review. Respuesta rapida ante cualquier duda. Recomendable . Saludos desde https://happysexo.ec/

Page One

El soporte de esta aplicación es muy bueno. Esta aplicación hace la vida más fácil y funciona genial :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15