Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

GoodyTees.com

Easy to use and helps you to set up and see your incoming reviews easily, the one-time charge is also a good bonus and the support is up for help and advice at any time, highly recommended.

Number 9 Fashion

Works as advertised. Admin panel is simple, results coming through and the support is on target. What else do you need?

維健馨 天然 益生元 Wirgesund Prebiotics Inulin

The customer service response professionally and prompt. will recommend to other shopify users if u need an automatic pop up google review app

Revolution Off Road

Great app, easy to use and set up. I also was impressed by the tech support when I had a question. They helped me in a timely manner.

Miyar Adventures & Outfitters

The app works perfectly. The app works perfectly. The app works perfectly. The app works perfectly.

sanitizewear

These guys have been consistent in just getting in there and fixing whatever doesn't work. I have no idea how they do it. But it's done overnight, fixed. Bing Bang, Boom. Done. Highly recommended.

Pretty You London

Great support. Maybe a little pricey for something so simple but it is important and I guess we're paying for the support as much as anything. I'd recommend.

Microscopes.com.au

Great App and Great support, i installed it myself but wasnt sure if it was working, received excellent support with assistance to get the popup window to display correctly on my store.

Lavishly Furnished

I had an issue with the code because of the theme I was using but the great customer service and support I received from them was priceless. The whole process was simple and the staff is responsive and professional. I would highly recommend

Piccolo's Gastronomia Italiana

Great customer service! Easy app setup will definitely recommend for anyone who wants to add google reviews to site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17