Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Kinky Toy Store

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Mineral Tiles

Easy to use and great service. I emailed them to help me with the installation and within 24 hours everything was done.

EVEO TV

Great app, working smooth. Good Customer Service Support. Need to try it for 3-4 months to get results.

IBKÜL

Good app. Great customer service! The team is always helpful and clear in communication. I recommend this 100%

Morphée

This Google Customer reviews app works well, and support is always available when needed ! Thank you !

Smoking Airplanes

The customer service team responded to my request for set-up help within 1 day (I am located in Mountain Time Zone). Shortly thereafter, they helped me complete the set-up and verify the app is working properly. It is too early to comment on how many reviews this app may help to generate. However, I thought I would post an early review because it may be helpful to know the app developer does a very good job helping with set-up.

Tayport Distillery

This made the process of adding Google Reviews to my website so easy. The team are very responsive and are quick to answer any queries you have. Thanks Simprosys!

Lava Tribe Girls Activewear

Easy install and great service. Happy to recommend this app to anyone looking for Google review integration.

Total Incentives

I really need this app to start with my Google reviews and I feel that the customer support is amazing, Hermant has been a great support at all times, specially in the initial phase of the installation.
I still need to work more the app, but so far so good.
I totally recommended.

Keoji

Fantastic app, we have been using this for over a year now with great effect. The interface is easy to navigate and pact full with actually useful feature sets. However, what keeps us from finding a better deal, is the fantastic backend team that continually provides support with requests for new features and updates to existing one.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20