Google & YouTube , 7,325 reviews

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and seamless integration with Google Shopping and YouTube ads. They find the insights valuable for strategy optimization and audience expansion. The responsive support and regular updates are praised, as is the app's ability to sync products and drive sales. Some merchants have reported issues with handling large product numbers. Features like personalized recommendations, bulk editing, and data tracking are also well-received. The app is recommended for stores aiming to leverage Google and YouTube for e-commerce success.

January 19, 2023

One country, one currency. This app is for small local stores, although the description does not explain this.

Maker Mind Toys
Google LLC replied January 26, 2023

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the queries you have with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly with further information on this.

Thomas | Shopify

February 13, 2021

As far as I know, there is no way to set up a second feed in shopify for another country. You can set it up in Google, but you can't synch them with your shopify products. That doesn't make any sense in German-speaking countries. Anyone who speaks German would sell to Germany and Austria or even Switzerland.
...No products in Austrian google :(
If there is a possibility - please help!

eumolino
Germany
Google LLC replied February 24, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting multiple feeds set up. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

September 27, 2022

when submitting my products, all were disapprove as well as suspending my account for misrepresenting.... I go to diagnostics and the issue states "Disapproved or invalid (1 country)" what does this mean? I thought Shopify would sync our products through merchant?

OnHandItems
Google LLC replied September 29, 2022

Hey there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing with the Google Channel. Although Google is responsible for all account suspensions, I'll be sending an email out to you shortly with information that can help.

Thomas | Shopify

May 23, 2020

I can't use My count Google merchant have a problem with the delivery and politics. What can i do?

Muebleria Paty
Mexico
Google LLC replied May 25, 2020

v=Hi,

I'm Cíara from Shopify support, thanks for leaving a review on the app. I'm sorry that you've got issues with your policies and delivery settings, but we can definitely fix this for you.

I'm going to follow up with you over email so we can get to the bottom of this, and get your store available on Google Shopping for new customers to find you.

Cíara | Shopify Support

April 7, 2020

I am getting errors but no directions on how to fix them from anywhere on the site I click on the error and it is no help

Plato's Closet St Clair Shores
Google LLC replied April 15, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been running into some errors while using the Google Shopping app! That's definitely frustrating.

I'm going to review your store for you and follow up via e-mail with some next steps to resolve those errors. Keep a look out for that message!

Talk soon,

Jonathan E. | Shopify Support Guru

November 4, 2019

If you have simple products that are easily submitted to Google Merchant Centre then this app would probably be fine. The products I was trying to submit required a lot of fine tweaking because they were medically related. This app does not make it easy to make changes specifically for Google Shopping. If you want to make changes you have to change your entire product in your store. Which is not ideal. I ended up deleting it and starting again with a whole new app.

BioMagnetic Sport
Google LLC replied November 8, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The Google Shopping App does import your existing product data from Shopify, but you may need to add any required additional information before you can sync products with Google Merchant Centre. I see that you have reached out to our Support Team in regards to the trouble you've experienced with your products, have you had an opportunity to check their response?

I've also gone ahead and sent you an email to follow up as I'd be happy to work together to have your products sync appropriately. I hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

December 9, 2020

Difficult for me in English . I just discover. I most learn now, so I can not tell now. I will see later .

SABijoux
France
Google LLC replied December 9, 2020

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I hope you enjoy using the channel on your shop! If you ever need any support with setting up or optimizing your products with Google, you can always click the "Get Support" button found in the top right hand corner of channel. We also offer email support in a wide range of languages, so we would be happy to help.

For now, I'm going to follow up with you in an email, to open up the lines of communication here. That way I can see if I can help you any further with getting the channel set up and working on your store.

Best,
Charlotte | Shopify

May 25, 2020

I have set-up my smart shopping campaign few days ago, but it's still now don't get any impression or click, I have set-up everything is perfect. I don't know the exact issues?

ShopCaps™
India
Google LLC replied May 26, 2020

Hi, I'm Cíara from Shopify Support, thanks for telling us your thoughts about Google Shopping.

I wanted to let you know that Google takes 30 days to fully optimise a campaign and know where to place ads. I'm going to follow up with you over email to see what we can do to improve your optimisation and get some good results. Keep an eye out for my email!

Cíara | Shopify Support

Edited February 10, 2020

not easy to use i tried to setup and still, nothing is happening. So i need help and noone is responding.

SpecCentral
Zimbabwe
Google LLC replied February 11, 2020

Hello, my name is Nidhi and I'm from the Shopify Support team! Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on the app, it is truly appreciated. It sounds like you are having difficulties getting set up with the app and I'd love to lend a hand to get this working for you at the earliest. We have this great guide going over each step of the App's set up and and overview of what you can expect in case you'd like to refer to - http://bit.ly/2vnpi4v

I will be following up with you via email to offer assistance with this, be sure to check your junk and spam folders as well!

I look forward to getting this figured out with you - Nidhi | Shopify Support

January 17, 2023

has been working fine till december.31.2022 and then boom just stooped syncing and updating... been with support for the past 2 weeks and nothing, they can't give a straight answer just keep telling me to do the same thing over and over ,, seems like they dont understand what we are talking about. unlinked everything and relinked again and still nothing.. this is very disappointing.... the last thing they told me is just to wait and its just an UI issue , but no its a sync issue

Ugsters
About 1 month using the app
Google LLC replied January 26, 2023

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.

Regards,

Mario
Shopify Support
[Contact Us](https://help.shopify.com/questions) | [shopify.com](https://www.shopify.com/)