Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

FACECHART.ART

Worst ever app to set up. EU based selling world wide, this app is impossible to setup. NO help or what ever.

September 21, 2020

Hey there,

Spencer here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

In the future it is possible to reach out to us directly by clicking Get Support in the top right corner of the screen when in the Google Channel.

Spencer l Shopify

Cat-Tracks Equipment Solution

Can not connect with my Shopify account. Plain sucks. Shopify does not even have a way for customer support. Seem like a glitch to me

September 16, 2020

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Chelsea l Shopify

Navel Health

I used this app, it syncs the products to Google Merchant Center well but it is not for Merchants with a huge catalog.

Google expires all products after 30 and yet listing and approving the products takes 10 days for us. Meaning we do not have business for 10 days of the month due to feed update.

Also when a product is disapproved and you delist it, it will update after at least 7 days and with us our ads where disapproved because of this. But if you list a new product it updates immediately which is good.

If they can improve on products expiring as well as deleted products update the app will be perfect for all users

September 16, 2020

Chelsea l Shopify

Vanilla Bay

Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong, but regardless of the budget I get almost no traffic. I have been using Facebook ads (until recently with the error bans) for about three years and get much better return on investment which is easy considering I get nothing from this app.

September 15, 2020

Hey there,

John here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed with the Campaign you are running so far. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with improving your product data in case you are missing any required information.

John R | Shopify

frisqie

Absolutely terrible! All my listings were rejected (and try to figure out what needs to be fixed...impossible!) Shopify support sucked, too. AVOID!

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Coffee Plz

I've had this up for over a month now and still 0 traffic from it with a good size daily budget not sure what the issue is but any help would be appreciated.

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Hearts Desire Fiber

Been working with this app for 6 weeks and can't get my products to be approved for Enhanced Listings. 100% listed as "ineligible for enhanced listing," "Severity - Disapproved" at the Merchants Center, yet I meet all the Google requirements. It would seem that I am banned from Enhanced Listings with this app. If so, this is useless.

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I am sorry to hear of the struggle you were facing with setting up the app. I understand this decision is made by Google directly but I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Thomas to You

Having created bespoke pictures of products to fit in with my website, my listings got rejected because of the images. Could not amend feed image details to provide an alternative picture that was OK .

September 9, 2020

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing. If there were changes made to your account settings this can trigger a re-sync which might be what happened here.

I would love to talk to you further and better understand the issues you were facing to see what we can do on our end. I will send you an email to open up that line of communication!

Claire - Shopify

Pine & Ginger

For some reason the app doesn't install the pixel events on my website. It's been almost 2 months since the "developers" of Shopify would look at it. Still nothing.

September 1, 2020

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting your issue resolved.

Claire - Shopify

luckytrendz

Tracked conversions in google ads will automatically disappear?

Any reason why?