Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

PHAEVERS

I have had this app since August with no problems. Now I receive a message stating "Your account violated the circumventing system policy," and "We've detected suspicious payments in your account." I have not touched anything since setting up the account and received these messages. When I reach out to them, the explanations are extremely vague. I ended up deleting all merchandise, reentering my credit card information, making sure I do not have multiple ad accounts, and still cannot use Google Ads. The merchandise is not showing up in this app like it is supposed to. I really do not see how I benefit from the app and I see no purpose in having it. Not sure if this is a Shopify issue or a Google issue, in terms on how they connect. I just know I have no issues with using Facebook for virtually the same thing. I know I am not the biggest business, but Google needs to make things a little more user friendly.

Elektromaster

Because this app was bought in the commercial center because of misrepresentation, I uninstalled it and lost it again now now the page not found?

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with a misrepresentation issue. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Luxrym

i am not able to install on my dashboard anyone available to assist ? when i am trying to add it says there is no page on this address

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. You feedback is truly appreciated. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the installation of the channel. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

CraftCentralCompany

Worst experience. Made 2 accounts was fine then got suspended on one for suspicous payment even though both accounts are on the same debit card? 1 day later my merch center got suspended for terms and conditions as well as my 2nd google ad account? Reach out to fix issue and google said I need to work on my merch account but the link from the merch center was causing my google ad account to be suspended. So i listened to Google and in the mean time unlinked my account and it was unsuspended!!!! 2 hours later it gets suspended for Circumventing???? I have done nothing but try and resolve this with google and never tried to be sneaky and make another account or anything. I have worked so hard and try so hard to email google for help and all i get back is an automated email saying your still suspending and it will remain that way till you fix whatever you need to even though it tells me nothing about what to possibly fix to get things working. Waisted so much time when I did nothing wrong I made 1 ad that ran for probably 12 hours. Waisted so much of my time.

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with a suspended account. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication so I can see if I can help you any further.

Bedlounge

working fine atm. We're having issues with merchant connection between shopify and google. There are too many barriers in place.

February 23, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting Shopify and Google connected. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Coolenz

if i could give (-5) star i would , very bad and unprofessional application,
i have trade licence / company / warehouse/ and legal business in UAE ( im not a droppshipper) and still this silly app suspended my account for no reason , and they never respond to emails , they never help , i don't recommend using it at all , i also don't recommend using google for ads, its totally worthless and im still waiting to see if they will fix my issue , if not i will just delete this useless app

February 23, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the account suspension. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Japanese Taste

app stopped syncing with merchant and active products dropped suddenly to 0 impacting our ads and sales

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with the Google Channel. I would love to talk to you further and better understand the issues you were facing to see what we can do on our end. I will send you an email to open up that line of communication!

Claire - Shopify

ImporTaurus

Estou extremamente decepcionado com os serviços da Google Ads. Minha conta foi suspensa sem motivo claro, aparentemente por atividade suspeita no cartão e por não seguir as políticas. Mas como assim? Não há atividade suspeita no cartão, nunca houve. Minha antiga loja sempre utilizou esse cartão e nunca deu problemas. Sobre as políticas, como vou saber qual política estou infringindo se existem várias e pelo que li estou de acordo com todas. Por favor, me ajudem!

OzDealerAU

Didn't even give an option to include only the first 150 characters for title limit. This app now wants me to edit thousands of product titles manually and set them at 150 characters. Worthless.

February 9, 2021

Hey there, Spencer here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you share your feedback with our developers in more detail. Spencer l Shopify

Bello Shops

Small business dropshippers not welcome. Google will suspend dropshipping merchant and ad accounts due to "misrepresentation".

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48