Google & YouTube , 7,954 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration and user-friendly setup, noting its value in boosting sales and expanding audience reach. They commend its consolidation of Google-related products, automatic product updates, and insightful tracking capabilities. The direct store embedding in YouTube is seen as a beneficial feature. Merchants report increased sales traffic after a month of use and recommend the app for its problem-solving abilities. Constant updates and improvements are also appreciated, reflecting a commitment to an excellent user experience.

May 14, 2024

I give it 4 stars on 5. The 5th one.. is when you will add another language support for uploading another feed in another language. Currently i push French Canada products languages on Google Merchant. I need to send the same feed for English Products and currently the module won't accept to push another language products. Desseerving all Canada, currently our main language in Quebec are French, but we need to send Google Ads with English products and currently it's not possible. Please take this consideration and email us if you offer the option later. Thanks a lot.

Copiscan Inc
3 months using the app
April 4, 2024

Thanks, Team very helpful. There is very systematic steps required to be followed for initial setup. If you miss the step you could have to wait. Luckily Google team was quite supportive and promptly provide issues with details of how to fix it.

Charged Battery
23 days using the app
February 6, 2024

I have the 'Google and YouTube' app installed and it is linked to my GA4 analytics account. It works great.

I have a problem though. I am importing conversions from GA4 into Google Ads. That works well. But I cannot seem to be able to implement 'enhanced conversions' in Google Ads.

All the information on enhanced conversions says to install either GTM or Google ADS TAG. Evidently I should not have both the 'Google and You Tube' app GA4 AND GTM set up on the same site.

But I don't want to uninstall the 'Google and YouTube' app.
How can I implement enhanced conversions?

Arka
11 months using the app
April 4, 2024

I'm new on google merchant and you tube but i don't have comments yet.

MARC NU LOOK FASHION
About 2 years using the app
May 4, 2024

so far so good

Unique Flavors LLC
Over 4 years using the app
February 21, 2024

Oh, shopping on Google is so convenient! You can find almost anything you need just by typing it into the search bar. Plus, they have a wide range of products and great deals. Have you tried shopping on Google before?

Arya Store
9 days using the app
March 22, 2024

This application can help associate products and parameters in the three software, which is more convenient, but the results of synchronization between different store sites are quite different, some are associated with merchant center, some are associated with merchant center next, but the interface of next is more concise and practical, and it cannot be unified. Now I can only find the next interface to convert to the traditional interface, and there is no traditional interface to convert to the next operation. I hope to improve it and witness the development together with this application.

MINENWIN
China
1 day using the app
January 22, 2024

I had some issues but not where it’s been a bad experience so far I’m liking it it’s good it helps my website Grow so I’m liking it right now. So far so good.

Boba Milk Fan Store
3 months using the app
March 25, 2024

Pretty simple and easy.

KRSHOPCHARMS
4 months using the app
May 8, 2024

It is helpful application but to difficult

Rohit shop