Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

by Union Works Apps

FREE Post-purchase survey - customer acquisition discovery

NewVaping

Really easy to set up and show stats immediately. Exactly what I want. Hope it will launch more features in the future. Thanks!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for leaving the app a great review, yes, we do hope to launch some more features in the near future, stay tuned!

Leading Solutions

Incredibly easy to use and customise. Exactly what I was looking for to gain customer product insight

November 4, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review, we're really glad this is providing valuable insight for your business!

RAD Children's Furniture

So far so good! I just installed the app and it was very easy to navigate and extremely user friendly. Interested to know more about the "Customer Tag Prefix" and the "Order Tag Prefix"

Hopefully customers start responding!

October 24, 2019

Hi, thanks for the great review of our Grapevine app. I've sent you an email with information about Tag Prefixing... but in short, it allows you to identify the tag as having come from the Grapevine app before we then auto apply the tag value which will be the customer's selected survey response. Hope that makes sense! Please just reply to my email if you need anything further. Thanks again!

i.e. you might use the Prefix "Survey:" before selected survey option to make it "Survey: Word of mouth" or "Survey: TV advert" or "Survey: Facebook Ad".

Ralph Christian

Great app - does what it says on the tin and best of all it's free! Very happy overall and looking forward to seeing the feedback.

October 23, 2019

Thanks for the great review, we hope you'll be collecting survey responses very soon!

perola72

Gostei muito. Simples e completamente funcional! Ajuda e muito na hora de saber mais como o seu cliente chegou até você.

October 2, 2019

Obrigado por nos deixar um comentário. Estamos felizes por você gostar do app!

Lost Arts Web

This was easy to set up and I can't wait to see the responses from my customers. What a Great App!

September 29, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we're glad you like the app so far and we're sure it won't be long before you start collecting survey responses.

Superior Belle LLC

I Love this app ,it's simple free and easy to use.And looking forward to learning more about how this app works

September 23, 2019

Thanks for the great review, we're glad you like the app! I'm sure it won't take long for Customers to start providing responses to your survey.

SwayTee Baseball & Softball

Very easy to manage and get started. Highly recommend. I am really excited to see the turnout of how my brand is growing

September 19, 2019

Thanks for the great review, we're sure you'll be pleased with how well Grapevine collects responses from your customers.

SkinTē

Incredibly easy to implement, excited to see the learnings on how our customers originally found us.

September 9, 2019

Glad you've been happy with the app so far, I'm sure it won't take long for you to start receiving your survey responses.

Home&Joy

wkoapgjwapig'wmkmklg;wamdklwamdklwamgo;hejnafk;ldnha'pieng;ihknag;fnegipawg;oiawn/AG;oawg;owianwadaw