Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products | Reviews

by Mageworx

Get more sales with bundle products & discounts!

Cervecería de Lagos

After a long search and multiple bundle apps tried, we ran into ABP, and it had exactly what we were looking for. We needed some customization for it to work perfectly in our store, and the support was GREAT, they answered pretty quickly, were totally helpful and did the customization we needed without extra fees! I recommend this product a lot :)

machlibazaar

The best customer service I have seen in a Shopify app to date. The team helped us with our custom requirements and was very quick to respond to our queries. Would definitely recommend

Merch Central

This app is the only one that we've found that can do what we need it to and the support is great! Thanks!

Knotmeg

I would rate 5 star if only the frontend interface loads a faster. Everything's loaded but customer has to wait 5 more seconds just for the bundle interface to appear. And on Safari, the interface doesn't load and appear at all. I'll change the review once the issue has been resolved.

Skip The Distance

Very easy to use! Friendly customer service that was able to solve my problem very quickly. I prefer the overall layout far better than other apps I've used.

Block Bros. at Home

Our store sells products that can be purchased ala carte as separate components or by bundling all the products together to make a full kit. This is the only app on the app store that has given me the ability to do that in Shopify. We had a few small issues in getting started but the support team was happy to help get things set straight by adjusting liquid files and snippets accordingly. If you want to be able to sell individual components as a full product kit, I would recommend this.

Room to Bloom

This is a really smart app and definitely deserving of 5 stars. The customer service is also amazing - super reliable and accommodating. Thanks Mageworx Team!

premierh20

Poor design. Have played around with it and it doesn't function in a user friendly manner for customers. Requiring them to purchase the entire bundle. They can't purchase the individual item without the bundle. Would never recommend.

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear the app doesn't work for you.

The app design can be easily customized with CSS if needed to match the required styles.

The app doesn't require purchasing an entire bundle in fact. It's always possible to enable the individual 'Add to Cart' buttons for each associated product in the app Settings.

We offer free live-time support so you could address us if you have any doubts.

In any case, thank you for your time spent on this review. We hope you'll be able to find the app that would fit your needs perfectly and wish you all the success.

Thank you.

Man's Set

10 out of 10. Flawless customer service communication! We have made individual changes to their application for our site! Highly recommend.

Tiff Joias

One of the best apps I've ever used! Sensational support, never seen the same! I recommend it to everyone!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8