Advanced Grouped Products

Advanced Grouped Products

by MageWorx

Bundle products: make higher value offers and get more sales!

Zeithaus Co.

Support non existent.Will not continue with paid subscription as they are non responsive. How can you expect someone to upgrade? Poor service!

SnakeClamp Products

Thank you to MageWorks for this simple yet powerful app! It really should be called a bundle app, because that's basically what a product group is. I tried several other bundle apps but they did not work as well as this one.

When I first installed the app it did not work properly but MageWork's support fixed it within hours. They are very fast and responsive. They even made some customizations and improvements for me at no charge. One of the other bundling apps I tried worked well but the SEO was not good. With this app your bundle has it's own product page which includes a unique bundle image with alt and title tags, product title, description and url. So it will do well with search engine indexing which is important to me since I will be building hundreds of bundles.

This simple app does not check the inventory of the bundled parts so you will manually have to ensure that all of the parts are in stock. But you can turn on inventory control for the bundle itself and manually set an inventory level. On the other hand this makes the app lightning fast - the product page loads very fast which is great for the customer experience.

When you create a new bundle you can assign a unique SKU. But when a customer adds the bundle to their cart it actually adds the component parts. Then when they complete the purchase the inventory levels for all of the included parts will be adjusted accordingly in your store. This way I don't have to create new "assemblies" in my accounting software.

Overall I'm very happy with this app and I look forward to creating lots of bundles and increasing sales!