Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

by MageWorx

Product bundles: make higher value offers and get more sales!

Puff.co.za

I downloaded the app and have had difficulties with the display of the items in my live site. I emailed the developers and they responded lightning fast. They solved the issue immediately. After a few additional correspondences with just as fast feedback, I can definitely say that their services are beyond professional and efficient.

BUT after the issue was sorted out I realized that this is not exactly what I was looking for and uninstalled the app. I found that the app has added a bunch of conditions (7-8) to each of my categories and subcategories that was not removed when the app was uninstalled.

I bigger issue is I noticed this and I do not know what else is installed on my site thas also not removed.

If the app is working for you the service is great but if you need to uninstall it, it seems to be problamatic

Materialcasa

Very great app!
The MageWorx team helped with theme setup very quickly.
Using the app is very simple

Les Artisans d'Azure

Great app! Does exactly what we need. The MageWorx team helped with theme setup very quickly. Using the app is simple and it uses each individual SKU, so you can use it with other stock management platforms.

Jadiny

It has price problems. I don't know why it dropped the last 2 zeros. For example: VND 1,199,200 to VND 1,199.2.

CLICK Coffee Protein

Exceptional customer service and support. The app is very robust and they are continuing to add more functionality. Give it a try!

Aqua-Tech

This app enables me to bundle products together and offer a discount. It is so nice that it enables the customer to add more items of their bundle also. Beautiful.

Bloggerzon

MageWorx helped me really good. The app works perfect and i would recommend it to anyone. best regards

HW.forlife

If I had the option to give more then 5 stars - I would give!
This app is excatly what I needed!
But beside the app I want to recommend about the excellent and amazing service I got from the people who are working there at MegaWorx!
I never had such a wonderful experience with a service support that are willing to help you and doing everything they can to help with installing the app and making changes according to my requests.
Thank you so much Angelika and everyone who is working there :)

Modified Tot

Love this app, exactly what I've been looking for and works great! Even had a custom request that they quickly implemented for me.

Norse Interiors

Great app that’s helping me bundle several products on one page. I’ve been looking for an app to do that for a long time, Unsuccessfully till now. Their customer service couldn’t be better; very responsive and knowledgeable. As soon as the app allows for ‘add to cart’ per item, I’ll bump up my rating to five stars.

Previous 1