Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

by Mageworx

Get more sales with bundle products & discounts!

My Familie Shirt

this app is great, I can now offer different products on my product page without losing my POD providers. And support is great. thank you

Tu Gente Venezuela

I looked for several apps that allowed me to offer combos to my customers and this was the only one that allowed me to have several different product offerings in one bundle and at the same time the ability to edit the quantity of each one of them. it is very flexible and the customer service team is so nice, they even did a customization for my website that allows my customers to edit the bundles the way they wanted. Very simple, yet powerful app and easy to use.

September 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5-star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.

BADR Sport

This app is perfect for product bundles. Had many issues with this in the past and it is now sorted due to this app. Also, the customer service is very fast, helpful and efficient. Couldn't recommend more.

August 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with MageWorx. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind clients like you make our job a pleasure.

Font Fixation

5 stars for the Customer Support team! Holy speed of light in replies and tech support turn around! Thanks, team!

August 6, 2020

Hello,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. We truly appreciate your support!

We are glad you felt satisfied with our service. This is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Best Made L.A.

Great app, great support. Angelika and Dmitry were fantastic and helped us out right away. The application is easy to use and provides a fantastic method for bundling our products.

July 28, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

BIO SCULPTURE - Schweiz

Programming skills required! You need to implement code by your self. If you have a hingehend theme, just forget it.

July 24, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and we are sorry if the experience didn't match your expectations.

In most cases, the app adds its code to the published theme automatically. But if you have a customized theme it may require adding the code manually. Please note that we offer free installation services and are always here to assist you.

JAP SOLAR

I struggled to install the app , and within minutes they started working on the problem , exceptional customer service and a great app.. Highly Recommend!!

July 24, 2020

Hello,

It was a pleasure to assist you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Always feel free to address us in case any assistance or advice is ever required.

esn.com

Great with Shopify Plus!

We've installed the app twice. At the first time we found that it's fine with respect to creating sets of products but the discounting features haven't met our requirements.

After a very disappointing attempt with Bold Bundles we've looked at Mageworx Bundles again - now choosing another approach: Creating the sets with the help of MageWorx and doing the discounting with the help of Shopify Scripts.
To be able to do so, we had to build some Javascript workarounds, which have been somewhat tricky. But it's possible - after some days it has been running, and now the discounting is working great with the help of Shopify Scripts.

Some feature suggestions, which would make that still easier:
- Provide a public JS function making it possible to add custom line item properties
- Make sure, that an event is triggerd in every case the addition of products to the cart has finnished. Especially in the case that a variant is sold out or other error situations
- The app sets the Add-To-Cart button to diabled but removes that attribute too early. Would be fine if that coud be fixed

Besides of those small weaknesses it's a very fine app for a really affordable price. Great!

July 6, 2020

It's great to hear you made it work for you in the end. Also, your feature suggestions are highly appreciated!

Cinzia & Catia Filati

Easy to use, uncomplicated options. Customer support is fenomenal, I asked for some design changes and within an hour they were on it!

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're always happy to help.

Pili Ferrer

We have been testing various options of "Product Bundles". The fourth time we find this one.
It was very easy to configure and we found the pleasant surprise that allowed us to promote the pack within the individual product thanks to its popup.
We had some things that did not fit perfectly with our will and ANGELIKA and DIMITRY took care of making it happen and very quickly. BRILLIANT!!!!
Thank you both very much !!
P.S. As a possible improvement I would like that in addition to applying the discount you could put the final price and that the pluggin alone calculate the discount applied as a price difference.

June 11, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageWorx. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind clients like you make our job a pleasure.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6