Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

by MageWorx

Product bundles: make higher value offers and get more sales!

Little Unicorn USA

Great customer service! Quick replys and very helpful, the app is great too does exactly what we are looking for. Would recommend 10/10

gearuk

I wanted to created a college uniform of trousers and a top and make it mandatory that the user had to buy one of each product. The app worked exactly as i wanted. I got stuck one element of the implementation (user error not the app) but their support had it fixed and working within 30 minutes of me contacting them. I couldn't recommend MageWorx any higher!! 5 star app, 5 star support.

April 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review! Our company values put customer satisfaction as the top priority and we are glad to meet your expectations.

Alchimie Forever

This app is exactly what we were looking for. We like it because the bundle created doesn't affect our inventory and it appears with its own product page, which other bundle apps do not offer. The support team has been very helpful and efficient.

March 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. We are glad that you loved our app.

Circle Promo

Update: after some time using it, I discovered it's causing many errors.
I have informed of the error and after one week we are still facing problems.
------
Fare price, excellent support and it does what it promises to do.
It's easy to work with. They even offered to help me with some text translation. Good job

March 12, 2019

Hello Circle Promo,
We investigated your request. A third-party app installed in your store interferes work of our app. Our support team responded to your request immediately, but unfortunately, it seems you didn’t receive our answers. Please, check your spam folder. We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer.

Thank you for your positive feedback! We do our best to meet and exceed expectations of our customers :)
Feel free to contact us whenever required.

Muscle X

Awesome support, went above and beyond by providing extra customization that we needed and im super happy with end product. great work guys.

JPL Books

Works well, reasonably priced. I would recommend it for anyone looking to bundle products, definitely.

Puff.co.za

I downloaded the app and have had difficulties with the display of the items in my live site. I emailed the developers and they responded lightning fast. They solved the issue immediately. After a few additional correspondences with just as fast feedback, I can definitely say that their services are beyond professional and efficient.

BUT after the issue was sorted out I realized that this is not exactly what I was looking for and uninstalled the app. I found that the app has added a bunch of conditions (7-8) to each of my categories and subcategories that was not removed when the app was uninstalled.

I bigger issue is I noticed this and I do not know what else is installed on my site thas also not removed.

If the app is working for you the service is great but if you need to uninstall it, it seems to be problamatic

Materialcasa

Very great app!
The MageWorx team helped with theme setup very quickly.
Using the app is very simple

Les Artisans d'Azure

Great app! Does exactly what we need. The MageWorx team helped with theme setup very quickly. Using the app is simple and it uses each individual SKU, so you can use it with other stock management platforms.

Jadiny

It has price problems. I don't know why it dropped the last 2 zeros. For example: VND 1,199,200 to VND 1,199.2.

Previous 1