Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

by Mageworx

Get more sales with bundle products & discounts!

Man's Set

10 out of 10. Flawless customer service communication! We have made individual changes to their application for our site! Highly recommend.

Tiff Joias

One of the best apps I've ever used! Sensational support, never seen the same! I recommend it to everyone!

nood food Online Grocery Shop

We used this app to bundle products. It really help us with the customisation we needed for our website. Thanks Dimitry and Angelika!

Maison Margaret

The app works very well but I want to give a special mention to the team as their support has been great and fast. THANKS

Dumpling Daughter

Great app to work with Bundle Products. Easy administration panel, clean and nice UI and 10+ team. I had a small issue and the support together with the development team promptly helped me really fast!

APRICOAT

I suppose like everyone else, I thought finding the right bundle app would be easier... just to find out it is actually a crazy nightmare and none works 100% perfectly! But this one is much closer to being THE ONE especially after Angelika and Dmitry have helped so much to adjust it to our needs. Many thanks and keep up the great work!!

Campus&Co Lyon

A very good app, and a great support team. I had a small problem on my website, and they did fix it in few minutes!

Loza Tam

This app caused my top selling products to not allow the customer to add the product to their cart. There also isn't any analytics nor can you disable bundles that you no longer want to use. This app needs a lot of work.

November 25, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for posting your feedback.

We are sorry to hear the app did not meet your expectations.
A product could become unavailable if you made it a bundle base product but didn't add associated products inside it.

Should ever you change your mind and decide to give the app another try, please feel free to reach out to us.

Have a good day.

Siberica Swim

Amazing App for my business, for my kind of product is very important track real inventory, this app doesn't create a duplicates like others and everything work good.
Thank you for great customer care, Angelika and Evgeniya help me to solve some questions!

October 14, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us.

Feel free to address us in case any kind of assistance is ever required.

Have a great day!

My Familie Shirt

this app is great, I can now offer different products on my product page without losing my POD providers. And support is great. thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7