Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

by Mageworx

Get more sales with bundle products & discounts!

NUX

We used the App to group products from the same collection so the customer can choose the quantities of each variant by themselves and add to cart together as a set.
We were looking for a solution for a while and tried different apps. We are so happy we found Advanced Bundle Products and love the functionality, it works perfectly for our use case.

We experienced some problems in the set-up but got great and super quick support from Angelika and Dmitry: 5 stars from us! :)

May 27, 2020

Hello,

We are glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Have a great day!

Beauty Kitchen

Amazing service from Dmitry - responds quickly to queries and installed the app quickly. Resolved a minor issue in no time. Great app, does exactly what we need it to and very simple to use.

May 14, 2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it!

Feel free to drop us a line if you need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great day.

Tenkara USA

Very responsive developers, open to working with us on changes. Getting used to the app and starting to enjoy its simplicity. Highly recommend.

May 12, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback! We’ve really enjoyed working with you :)

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Corner Nook

Works great! Support responds quickly when I found a few errors when adding the products with variants to cart and they fixed it right away.

May 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Lifeline Pet Supplies

We used this app to help configure our bundle products that had multiple options and need customization done as well. After install I had a few issues that were answered promptly and professionally. The team went out of their way to make sure the app was working as it should and as I expected. They even helped me get it to load faster and were always quick to respond! I would give them 10 stars if I could =)

May 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback! We’ve really enjoyed working with you :)

ShirtMates

This continues to be my go-to bundle app for selling him and her products on the same product page. Very easy to use and the support team went above and beyond helping me install it on my custom theme. Very responsive and timely support. Thanks again.

Last Stop Gear Shop

Currently in the early stages of the App, but so far it does everything that we want. Gives us the ability to display bundles as products and to decide our discount % for said bundle . There were some initial difficulties in the set up/configuration, but support was very helpful, and the issues were explained within a few days. I am happy to see that the Support is very efficient with this app. I will not be shy to reach out if any other issues occur. Thank you

April 9, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review! We’ve really enjoyed working with you :)

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Hofladen Express

This app works as advertised. I had some small amendments to make and contacted the developer, who was more than helpful and turn around time was very quick.

March 25, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. Our company puts customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.

Feel free to reach out to us for any suggestions or queries.

Have a great day.

WSC Performance

The App - I've tried a couple of Bundler apps, and at the moment, this is a great app. It allows you to bundle products together as a single product. Because you can create a single product, you can give the product tags etc, and it gets it's own product page, as a result, you can link it into your regular filter.

Service - within my trial period I found an issue with the way the app displayed in mobile, within 24 hours, this was fixed, fantastic service, and as a result I would highly recommend trying the app.

The only downside so far - cannot create a bundle from multiple collections, would be useful if you could have a bundle which included a product from collection A, a product from collection B, and a product from collection C to create a bundle.

March 24, 2020

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. I will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work :)

We will definitely consider this feature for our future updates.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Totally TALA

Phenomenal Support! The Advanced Bundle products app has been very helpful to us in order to sell packages with multiple colour offering to our clients. But much more than that the team behind it offer incredible support along the way. There is no problem too big or two small that they are not willing to help fix efficiently. Thank you especially to Angelika and Dmitri! You guys are fabulous! Thanks again

March 23, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.