Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

by Mageworx

Get more sales with bundle products & discounts!

MVP Wardrobe

Best app for bundle product! Super support team! I could not find better. Thank you for all your support

March 21, 2020

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. I will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work :)

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Cycle

This app is amazing. The customer support is perfect, they are helpful and always quick to reply. Really recommended!

March 5, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Bioss

I used this app to sell several of my company's items together as a bundle with a discount applied. This is the best bundle app available and at a great value for everything I have seen.
It took a bit of back and forth emailing with the developers to have the app set up in the desired way on our store, their assistance was absolutely necessary to be able to set up the app properly on the store. We would not be able to implement the app without their assistance. I would personally consider that a bit of a negative.
The developers were friendly and responsive and helped me to ultimately achieve my desired outcome.
Overall, I would recommend this app for your bundle offer needs.

March 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave the honest review. Our company puts customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.

We will do our best to improve the app's installation and configuration to make them easier and more user-friendly.

Feel free to reach out to us for any suggestions or queries.

Have a great day.

slendertone-dev

Great App, We used this app for our Bundle products and it worked perfectly fine and very easy to use. The Support team is very good, strong and fast. We are very happy with the App and its team.

MX5 Mania

Great app, easy to use and set up. Works VERY well - Support has been great and fast when required!!!

Truly Grateful Gifts

I really like this app as it's probably the only one that has minimal style to adding the bundled products on the product page. Looks very clean and make it easy for users to add multiple products in one click.

Unfortunately, it was recently down and my bundles were not showing on the product page which I was running ads. Since my product has variants, which only show in the bundles, users were not able to add the products to the cart. I was very disappointed as I had spent money on fb ads only to find out the user's could not buy for 4+ hours. I need confirmation from support they will have a way to identify when the app is down as I am now concern if this has happen before and I had not noticed.

January 13, 2020

Hello,

We are truly sorry this problem affected your store. We experienced this downtime due to a problem with our SSL certificate on Cloudflare end. Our emergency team managed to resolve this in a short period of time on the weekend. We can assure you this problem didn’t happen before.
We also added one extra layer to the notification system to prevent such problems in the future.

We thank you for using our app and being our customer. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We will be happy to assist.

shopwildwings

This is a great app! We needed some unique functionality, and the support team helped us achieve what we needed.

Adorn Greek Gifts

After reading the reviews I thought this was going to be a simple app to use. I want to be able to have a bundle page only and create a separate bundle (product) but it doesn't seem to work for me and I can't delete the test bundles I created.

Waiting to hear from the support team and if they respond timely and assist with my issues like installing theme code I will change my review but for the time being its a three star.

Duck Camp

This app was the only one with a simple functionality I thought I would find in bountiful supply. We wanted to show a bundle of products as a single product, and the "buy it now" add the items separately to cart (so it wouldn't require new sku's or mess with current ones).

Not only does the app do this well, the support/dev team was insanely helpful and catered to our direct needs in a pretty timely fashion. They went above and beyond, and I'll happily recommend this app and company to anyone for anything. Thank you guys!

Prinsessenjurken.nl

The app is great. It offers a functionality that I haven't found in any other bundle app. We are now able to offer multiple items as one package, with it's own package image and product page. The customer can select the right sizes and the inventory is synced. No double products. And it looks great.

The support is also excellent. Dmitry @ Mageworx solved everything perfectly. All questions were handled within hours sometimes minutes!

If you're looking for a great bundle app definitely go with this one!