Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

by Mageworx

Get more sales with bundle products & discounts!

Dumpling Daughter

Great app to work with Bundle Products. Easy administration panel, clean and nice UI and 10+ team. I had a small issue and the support together with the development team promptly helped me really fast!

APRICOAT

I suppose like everyone else, I thought finding the right bundle app would be easier... just to find out it is actually a crazy nightmare and none works 100% perfectly! But this one is much closer to being THE ONE especially after Angelika and Dmitry have helped so much to adjust it to our needs. Many thanks and keep up the great work!!

Campus&Co Lyon

A very good app, and a great support team. I had a small problem on my website, and they did fix it in few minutes!

Loza Tam

This app caused my top selling products to not allow the customer to add the product to their cart. There also isn't any analytics nor can you disable bundles that you no longer want to use. This app needs a lot of work.

November 25, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for posting your feedback.

We are sorry to hear the app did not meet your expectations.
A product could become unavailable if you made it a bundle base product but didn't add associated products inside it.

Should ever you change your mind and decide to give the app another try, please feel free to reach out to us.

Have a good day.

Siberica Swim

Amazing App for my business, for my kind of product is very important track real inventory, this app doesn't create a duplicates like others and everything work good.
Thank you for great customer care, Angelika and Evgeniya help me to solve some questions!

October 14, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us.

Feel free to address us in case any kind of assistance is ever required.

My Familie Shirt

this app is great, I can now offer different products on my product page without losing my POD providers. And support is great. thank you

Tu Gente Venezuela

I looked for several apps that allowed me to offer combos to my customers and this was the only one that allowed me to have several different product offerings in one bundle and at the same time the ability to edit the quantity of each one of them. it is very flexible and the customer service team is so nice, they even did a customization for my website that allows my customers to edit the bundles the way they wanted. Very simple, yet powerful app and easy to use.

September 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5-star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.

BADR Sport

This app is perfect for product bundles. Had many issues with this in the past and it is now sorted due to this app. Also, the customer service is very fast, helpful and efficient. Couldn't recommend more.

August 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with MageWorx. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind clients like you make our job a pleasure.

Font Fixation

5 stars for the Customer Support team! Holy speed of light in replies and tech support turn around! Thanks, team!

August 6, 2020

Hello,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. We truly appreciate your support!

We are glad you felt satisfied with our service. This is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Best Made L.A.

Great app, great support. Angelika and Dmitry were fantastic and helped us out right away. The application is easy to use and provides a fantastic method for bundling our products.

July 28, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7