Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

by Mageworx

Get more sales with bundle products & discounts!

Truly Grateful Gifts

I really like this app as it's probably the only one that has minimal style to adding the bundled products on the product page. Looks very clean and make it easy for users to add multiple products in one click.

Unfortunately, it was recently down and my bundles were not showing on the product page which I was running ads. Since my product has variants, which only show in the bundles, users were not able to add the products to the cart. I was very disappointed as I had spent money on fb ads only to find out the user's could not buy for 4+ hours. I need confirmation from support they will have a way to identify when the app is down as I am now concern if this has happen before and I had not noticed.

January 13, 2020

Hello,

We are truly sorry this problem affected your store. We experienced this downtime due to a problem with our SSL certificate on Cloudflare end. Our emergency team managed to resolve this in a short period of time on the weekend. We can assure you this problem didn’t happen before.
We also added one extra layer to the notification system to prevent such problems in the future.

We thank you for using our app and being our customer. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.

shopwildwings

This is a great app! We needed some unique functionality, and the support team helped us achieve what we needed.

Adorn Greek Gifts

After reading the reviews I thought this was going to be a simple app to use. I want to be able to have a bundle page only and create a separate bundle (product) but it doesn't seem to work for me and I can't delete the test bundles I created.

Waiting to hear from the support team and if they respond timely and assist with my issues like installing theme code I will change my review but for the time being its a three star.

Duck Camp

This app was the only one with a simple functionality I thought I would find in bountiful supply. We wanted to show a bundle of products as a single product, and the "buy it now" add the items separately to cart (so it wouldn't require new sku's or mess with current ones).

Not only does the app do this well, the support/dev team was insanely helpful and catered to our direct needs in a pretty timely fashion. They went above and beyond, and I'll happily recommend this app and company to anyone for anything. Thank you guys!

Prinsessenjurken.nl

The app is great. It offers a functionality that I haven't found in any other bundle app. We are now able to offer multiple items as one package, with it's own package image and product page. The customer can select the right sizes and the inventory is synced. No double products. And it looks great.

The support is also excellent. Dmitry @ Mageworx solved everything perfectly. All questions were handled within hours sometimes minutes!

If you're looking for a great bundle app definitely go with this one!

Ultra Essence Skin Care

I tested every bundle app available for Shopify and Advanced Bundle Products was the ONLY app that was able to do what we wanted with bundles. And, this app is easy to use. We did not want our bundles set up the traditional way. We wanted our bundles to be products themselves, use variants on the products contained in the bundle, keep track of inventory and carry SKU #s through to our shipper. We were so happy to find out that Advanced Bundle Products can work this way! We have asked them for many changes and revisions and they have accommodated our every wish QUICKLY! I would just email them screen shots and ask them for changes and they did exactly what I asked them to do (even with very difficult issues!). They have GREAT customer service. Our bundles are a bit complicated and required assistance to set them up the way we wanted, not only on our website, but also on customer email notifications and shipping packing slips. Now, our bundles function exactly how we want them to thanks to their support and immediate attention to our problems. If it wasn't for Advanced Bundle Products, we would not have been able to set up our bundles the way we wanted. Thanks to everyone at Advanced Bundle Products!

PostCareBag

I had uploaded this app on my Shopify store and then deleted cause i was not ready to use it yet. Because, I deleted the Advanced Bundle App it made my ADD TO CART unclickable and that's because it left some codes behind and that needed to be uninstalled. I don't code at all. The Advance Bundle App team support responded to my request and took care of it right away and solve my issue the same day. Super happy with their support. I will come back once i'm ready to use this app. Vitali, Thank You again!

swiig

Great customer support. They were typically able to reply within the hour and were diligent in fixing any issue we had!

Haspel

This app is the only one I have found that lets me cross sell bundles in a smart way. I can select the items I want to appear with each item, as well as where it appears on my item page. I had a little difficulty installing, and reached out to their team. They made it painless to get it installed and working smoothly. This is the upsell / cross-sell / bundle package I was hoping to find. It works, and they were extremely helpful and fast.

Little Unicorn USA

Great customer service! Quick replys and very helpful, the app is great too does exactly what we are looking for. Would recommend 10/10