STOCK LEVEL inventory quantity

STOCK LEVEL inventory quantity

by Gravity Software

show inventory quantity & Sold Out. Display ONLY LEFT IN STOCK

Stæsj.no

Does what it says, adding stock levels and also labels if you want.
Also adds stock level for variants, which was what i needed.
Also super active support team that responds fast!
Great app:)

Yorkshire AV

I've been using this app for several months.
It works flawlessly and provides additional custom data to my products / my customers. Adam is incredibly helpful - on numerous occasions he's updated code for me quickly which has improved the look/feel of the integration. A 5 star review and well deserved too. Thanks - Yorkshire AV!

MojoMotoSport.com

The support team is very responsive & was quick to add a feature that we had requested. Highly recommend!

September 2, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! It's much appreciated.

Audrey & Vivien

Not only is this app super easy to use, but the support team is also amazing! They are quick to respond and have been very accomodating in customization requests. Will absolutely recommend this app!

Rugged_Life

I've been using this app for the past 10 days and it's already paid off! Love how I can customize it and when I wanted something that doesn't come out of the box, Adam sorted it out in no time. Can definitely recommend. Great product, even better support!

Cantin Distribution Inc

Simple, effective, and support is quick and efficient. Not much more you can ask from an app. We had minor issues twice, and both times the fix was applied in a few minutes on our site.

EcoRobotics

The app works as advertised and support is quite, helpful and friendly, I can definitely recommend this.

Shred Claw

This is app is simple and does exactly what I need! I emailed support for some help and they got back to me super quick! So far best app I've installed on my shop!

Serendipity Woods

I originally chose this app for my fabric shop merely so customers could know how much/many of an item is currently in stock when ordering. I've been using it for that feature alone for over a year and have been very pleased. I recently had a question about changing the wording from the standard 'in stock' to 'available,' specifically so my PreOrder customers were not confused, so I reached out to the design team for support on how to do this. I worked with Adam, who responded quickly and supported me with quick, clear instructions. In addition, he also tailored a feature specifically for my site so PreOrders are more clearly defined for my customers. I could not be more pleased! Highly recommend this app.

Myleti Jewellery

I only downloaded this app today, but so far so good! It was just the 'stock level' app I was looking for. As a premium handmade jewellery business, all the other apps I came across looked cheap and for large retailers. This one is far more premium looking and fitted much better with my branding. The response team are also super quick! - I asked if it would be possible to make a slight placement change to one of the designs and they amended it for me straight away. Very happy.

Previous 1 3