STOCK LEVEL inventory quantity

show inventory quantity & Sold Out. Display ONLY LEFT IN STOCK

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Stock level inventory quantity badge product and collection page

Swahili Wholesale

Stock Level is an invaluable addition to our online catalog, adding much-needed transparency for both our customers and our staff. We love being able to quickly see current inventory numbers at the collection or page level. The app development team is fantastic and very responsive if you have any questions. We recommend!

June 20, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review! It's much appreciated.

SCHUTZTECHNIK.COM

Looks great, works perfect and we had professional support within a couple of hours. BTW: the app is installed within minutes!

March 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review! It's much appreciated.

Pía Pottery

Great service provided, fast, accurate and helpful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1Love Health

Really beautiful app! Simple to install and customize. They even did a bit of custom code for me (super quickly!). Can't recommend enough

Gamers Rush

Amazing app that is installed very simply with a click of a button. Configuration is easy, worked with my custom theme without issues. If you want to show inventory quantity on collection or product pages, this is the app you need! Amazing work!

Stæsj.no

Does what it says, adding stock levels and also labels if you want.
Also adds stock level for variants, which was what i needed.
Also super active support team that responds fast!
Great app:)

Yorkshire AV

I've been using this app for several months.
It works flawlessly and provides additional custom data to my products / my customers. Adam is incredibly helpful - on numerous occasions he's updated code for me quickly which has improved the look/feel of the integration. A 5 star review and well deserved too. Thanks - Yorkshire AV!

MojoMotoSport.com

The support team is very responsive & was quick to add a feature that we had requested. Highly recommend!

September 2, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! It's much appreciated.

Audrey & Vivien

Not only is this app super easy to use, but the support team is also amazing! They are quick to respond and have been very accomodating in customization requests. Will absolutely recommend this app!

Rugged_Life

I've been using this app for the past 10 days and it's already paid off! Love how I can customize it and when I wanted something that doesn't come out of the box, Adam sorted it out in no time. Can definitely recommend. Great product, even better support!

Previous 1 3 4