STOCK LEVEL inventory quantity

STOCK LEVEL inventory quantity

by Gravity Software

show inventory quantity & Sold Out. Display ONLY LEFT IN STOCK

Ann More products

OmG I just found this app., today and I am in love! so easy to install and when I say easy, I mean it's already set up for you. Just make sure it is what you want showing. It looks awesome, clean and I have nothing to complain about. I recommend this app., to EVERY ONLINE STORE.

Twisted Tulip

Awesome customer service, very fast to reply. Needed the widget in a different location due to conflict with other widget. I was done fast and to my liking!

Merchiful

Responsive technical support. The developer was very helpful in resolving my questions and issues about the app.

Blighty's British Store

Does a great job at displaying quantity of products. I needed to contact them to change the positioning of the stock quantity on the collection pages, as the banner was originally covering too much of the product image. They put it exactly where I wanted and also removed the shadow for me. Honestly I think it's a bit pricey, but there doesn't seem to be another app that does this as nicely.

Grand Cru Liquid Assets

This is such a fantastic application and a great supporting team. We have very rare collectible products and providing our customers with real time visibility into inventory across the site is needed. The app was very easy to configure for our purposes. I had a few UI look and feel changes that the support team gladly helped me with. They were completely professional and extremely responsive the entire way through. Highly recommend.

Sewingmachine.ca

This app is amazing and should be promoted more to users. Very easy to use and understand

Prepcor

Great app to add to your collection with excellent customer service! Easy to use and does exactly what it is intended for.

GreenChem

This is a great, easy and at the same time very simple app that show my customers the quantities available in real time as well as incoming products with an ETA, can't beat that!! Everyone should have this app, I have no doubt about it. I had the ETA date showing in the Canadian format and they were able to change the coding on a Sunday so it show in the american format!! Thank you Stock Level for your great service.

Architectural Decor

Should be one of the most popular apps, I've been looking for this solution for a while, support was also amazing, I asked for what I thought would be a major change, but no 'we can do that for you, no problem'.

Generally shopify is great but it struggles on some ecommerce basics, displaying quantity on collection pages is a must if you want to sell multiples of one product.

PC Traders Ltd

This is a great app and something I have wanted for a long time to have the qty of stock visible on the collection pages. It makes it easy for our customers to see how many units we have available and creates urgency for the almost out of stock items too. Plus service is great from the support team. Thanks Adam for your speedy reply and making that adjustment for us it was much appreciated.

Previous 1