STOCK LEVEL inventory quantity

STOCK LEVEL inventory quantity

by Gravity Software

show inventory quantity & Sold Out. Display ONLY LEFT IN STOCK

EcoRobotics

The app works as advertised and support is quite, helpful and friendly, I can definitely recommend this.

Shred Claw

This is app is simple and does exactly what I need! I emailed support for some help and they got back to me super quick! So far best app I've installed on my shop!

Serendipity Woods

I originally chose this app for my fabric shop merely so customers could know how much/many of an item is currently in stock when ordering. I've been using it for that feature alone for over a year and have been very pleased. I recently had a question about changing the wording from the standard 'in stock' to 'available,' specifically so my PreOrder customers were not confused, so I reached out to the design team for support on how to do this. I worked with Adam, who responded quickly and supported me with quick, clear instructions. In addition, he also tailored a feature specifically for my site so PreOrders are more clearly defined for my customers. I could not be more pleased! Highly recommend this app.

Myleti Jewellery

I only downloaded this app today, but so far so good! It was just the 'stock level' app I was looking for. As a premium handmade jewellery business, all the other apps I came across looked cheap and for large retailers. This one is far more premium looking and fitted much better with my branding. The response team are also super quick! - I asked if it would be possible to make a slight placement change to one of the designs and they amended it for me straight away. Very happy.

Sparky's Woodworks

Great addition to my online store! Worked perfectly, very customizable, and super responsive customer support for additional tweaking. Highly recommend this app if you want to show stock levels on your products.

ClearSkin

I love this App. easy to customize, looks great, and the support team is really amazing and very responsive. highly recommended.

AdenesFarmFlowers

We made use of this app to assist in displaying the stock quantity of the products on the product and collections pages. It installed simply and the settings were easy to adjust to our needs. We have multiple variants for each product so we had some difficulty in the app choosing the correct inventory to pull from but we reached out to support and Adam efficiently found a solution and resolved for us. Very happy with the function and support of this app

CRÙBAG

The app does what it says and it's customisable. Service is quick, effective and friendly. User interface needs some further design work but other than that the app is great.

Ann More products

OmG I just found this app., today and I am in love! so easy to install and when I say easy, I mean it's already set up for you. Just make sure it is what you want showing. It looks awesome, clean and I have nothing to complain about. I recommend this app., to EVERY ONLINE STORE.

Twisted Tulip

Awesome customer service, very fast to reply. Needed the widget in a different location due to conflict with other widget. I was done fast and to my liking!

Previous 1 3