STOCK LEVEL inventory quantity

STOCK LEVEL inventory quantity | Reviews

by Gravity Software

show inventory quantity & Sold Out. Display ONLY LEFT IN STOCK

Pía Pottery

Great service provided, fast, accurate and helpful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1Love Health

Really beautiful app! Simple to install and customize. They even did a bit of custom code for me (super quickly!). Can't recommend enough

Gamers Rush

Amazing app that is installed very simply with a click of a button. Configuration is easy, worked with my custom theme without issues. If you want to show inventory quantity on collection or product pages, this is the app you need! Amazing work!

Stæsj.no

Does what it says, adding stock levels and also labels if you want.
Also adds stock level for variants, which was what i needed.
Also super active support team that responds fast!
Great app:)

Yorkshire AV

I've been using this app for several months.
It works flawlessly and provides additional custom data to my products / my customers. Adam is incredibly helpful - on numerous occasions he's updated code for me quickly which has improved the look/feel of the integration. A 5 star review and well deserved too. Thanks - Yorkshire AV!

MojoMotoSport.com

The support team is very responsive & was quick to add a feature that we had requested. Highly recommend!

September 2, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! It's much appreciated.

Audrey & Vivien

Not only is this app super easy to use, but the support team is also amazing! They are quick to respond and have been very accomodating in customization requests. Will absolutely recommend this app!

Rugged_Life

I've been using this app for the past 10 days and it's already paid off! Love how I can customize it and when I wanted something that doesn't come out of the box, Adam sorted it out in no time. Can definitely recommend. Great product, even better support!

Cantin Distribution Inc

Simple, effective, and support is quick and efficient. Not much more you can ask from an app. We had minor issues twice, and both times the fix was applied in a few minutes on our site.

EcoRobotics

The app works as advertised and support is quite, helpful and friendly, I can definitely recommend this.

Previous 1 3