Guide Shipping Protection

Guide Shipping Protection

by Guide

Lost/Damaged/Stolen packages become added Revenue with Guide

Thee Nail Tribe

The app would be great but I can’t seem to install it correctly. I’ve emailed to have someone to help add it to my site but no response in the almost 2 months I’ve had my store. So I’ll leave a neutral review for now.

Envisione Her LLC

The installing and setup of the app is great and easy. There’s not enough information shown in the dashboard. We need to be able to see what orders are covered and a list of claims pending. There’s also no where to enter payment info for when claims are filed.

Little River Co.

I had an issue where many customers from my store purchased more than one guide shipping protection, and due to that I had to refund 100's of customers for their extra purchases. Guide informed me that they would refund the customers themselves by going to our Shopify, however they later informed us that we can do it ourselves and they will refund the grand total. Once we refunded our customers, we reached out to them again asking for our refund for the grand total of what was refunded. THEY DID NOT REPLY TO US AND IGNORED SEVERAL EMAILS. I am now forced to open a chargeback with my bank as they owe us $300+. ***UPDATE Shortly after leaving my review, the customer service team got back to me and promptly refunded the money they owed me. I'm glad they were finally able to refund me however I believe their customer service needs to improve. If they're not getting back to you, I guess leaving a review is the fastest way to get them to respond lol.