Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Build brand loyalty with automated birthday discount rewards

Mister Jones

Easy to use app and great customer service!

Flashyfab

Great app and great simple interface for settings! Loved the sample email. It allowed me to a see what the customer will see and exactly where I would like to make changes! When not a lot of people sent me Birthday gifts it was always nice to receive emails and discounts from retailers! It added a personal touch and I want the same for my customers!!!!!!

Devotedwear

Extremely nice, you can't afford to not install this app. Check it out @ www.DevotedStore.com

Olivetree Home

Very easy set up and friendly support.

Youngearthsg

Every Shopify store owner should install this! This is a no-brainer since it is free for the first 50 customers who log with their birthdates. Try it to know the following:

1) how follow-up is being done (coupons or discounts)
2) what a good support service (next-day email reply) this company provides.

No doubt in my mind, everyone should try it!

Wilkiedesign

This app is a must, if you don't already have this in your shopify system then do yourself a favour and spend the money its worth every penny.. And your customers are going to love it and that you have thought about them for their special day. A massive thanks to all the staff and especially Sam who has gone above and beyond to help me get this app integrated and working like a dream. Also an even bigger thanks to everyone for listening to my ideas and putting them into play so quick. I had an idea of what i needed and how i needed it to work and they have been the only and i mean ONLY company that are able to do this.. THANKYOU!!!!

Bfr Bands

Awesome app and even better customer service!

Purenatureplus

Awesome app! We see a lot of birthdays added to our database. And the birthday emails do have great open rates and conversion rates. You are missing out on revenue if you don't use this app.
Support is also great, when we have questions.

Percyandnell

Great app, really easy to use and very cleverly designed, they have thought of everything. I am delighted that we can capture this useful information and send customers discounts on their birthdays, its a very clever idea and take up has been really good. thank you Union Works! Look forward to seeing your other apps.

Elite Athletic Gear

Just installed and have had a large % of customers provide their bday. Should be valuable once their birthdays start rolling around. Great support as well!