Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

iFlawless

i Love this Apps so much!!!!! Before this my staff have to remind our customer every month. but now, i spend only $10 to this work!

April 10, 2019

Thanks for the great review! Glad this automation has saved you and your team some time! Good luck with your Birthday Club!

Sullen Art Co.

This app was so easy to install and works great...in 25 days we've had 11 purchases out of 300 sends with a 45% open rate, which is awesome considering we just started using it. Recognizing someone's birthday is as important to loyalty as converting the sale anyway.

March 16, 2019

Hey Ryan, thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear that the app is converting well for you. Many of our Merchants love the customer loyalty aspect of the Birthday Club, even though it is difficult to measure. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Rhonda Lynette

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS APP! It's very easy to use and navigate. When I had questions the team was right there to help me in every way. I recommend this app to everyone!

March 12, 2019

Hey Rhonda, thank you so much for the review! It has been an absolute pleasure to help you set-up your Birthday Campaign and get it connected to MailChimp. Good luck with the re-launch!!!

Centre Stage Dancewear Ltd.

So far so good! Love the customization aspects and the quick and easy set up. I had a question along the way and the team got back to me very quickly and were very easy to communicate with.

March 7, 2019

Hey Melissa! Thank you so much for the review! It is much appreciated! Glad you were happy with the customisation tools. We look forward to seeing your Birthday Club flourish!

TriboTEX

It is an exceptional and useful app with the support team to match from onboarding to feature implementation.

March 5, 2019

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad we were able to help you with your Birthday data export, keep up the good work on your Birthday Club.

ClerkzDecor

The app works really great and the suport team is awesome! They reply and solve the issues very quickly! Thank you very much guys! I do recommend this app. The other apps they've developed seems to be very nice as well. I'll try them soon! Cheers

March 5, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review Ana! We were very pleased to be able to translate and customise your Birthday Sign-up form into Portuguese! Obrigado novamente!

Otiumberg

Great service - Steve guided me through all steps to integrate the app with mail chimp. Really helped me out and so far the app is running really well! We have managed to integrate the service to our newsletter sign up which is exactly what I wanted.

March 5, 2019

Thanks for the great review Rosanna... we're glad we could help you to create a Birthday Campaign that fits your business!

Big & Little Dogs

We have used this app for quite a while and it is great to reward customers with an extra discount to celebrate their special day. We did have a couple of issues with dates not being valid, but Steve quickly helped us out and it was fixed in no time. Great app!

March 5, 2019

Hi Megan, thanks for the great review and thanks again for your patience whilst we investigated the issue... As always, it's great to see how Merchants use our apps and now we know that Pet's Birthdays are being added, we've removed the "must be at least 1 year old" limitation from our code. Thanks for helping us to investigate and resolve!

VelvetCaviar.com

Great app, great customer service and very easy to install, would easily recommend!

March 5, 2019

Thanks for the great review Paul, glad we were able to advise you on the best set-up for your Birthday Campaign!

Elevated Faith

This app is absolutely amazing. Super easy way to increase sales in a way that's extremely non-intrusive for our customers. This is the ONLY Happy Birthday app you'll need.

March 5, 2019

Hey Josh, thanks for the great review! I'm glad we were able to help you to set-up your perfect Birthday Campaign using our Klaviyo and SMSBump integrations. Looks like your Birthday Campaign is firing on all cylinders now... keep up the good work!