Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Collect birthdays and send automated discounts

Jennifer Fisher

Very Helpful Support team and overall great product. I would recommend this product to a friend.

March 8, 2019

Hey Team Jennifer Fisher, thanks for the great review, glad we were able to help you with your customer import. Keep up the great work on your Birthday Club!

giftgivingallwrappedup

Great app, we tested this on one of our sites and have rolled it our to all 5 now. Our consumers love getting a birthday treat :)

March 8, 2019

Hey, thanks for your great review and thanks for installing Happy Birthday into your Shopify Stores! Glad it's working well for you!

Baller Accessories

Does the job. Easy to setup and haven't ran in to any issues so far. Can integrate with Klaviyo with ease so that's a plus!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for your review! Yes, our Klaviyo integration has helped a lot of Merchants to keep using the tools they are most familiar with to send out their Birthday Emails.

The Goat's Field

We use for clients birthdays and they really love that we remember them on their Day!!! Many have referred friends.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! Good to hear that you're growing your Birthday Club through customer referrals!

The Man Company

Great app, great support. A must-have for any store at any scale. One time setup and life time returns.

March 8, 2019

Hi Vaibhav, thanks for your great review! I'm glad we were able to work something out for you!

1canoe2

Love that I can add an animated GIF to the email! Super easy to set up...it was sending out emails before I even realized I had finished!

March 8, 2019

Hey Haley, thanks for the great review! Glad we were able to help you to customise your Birthday Email template!

Amabrush

This app is really useful and extends the functionality to save birthdays for our customers as shopify isnt capable of doing that from scratch. The app is installed really fast and you can customize a lot of things. The good thing is that the discount codes and emails are automatically processed and we dont have to do anything (:

March 8, 2019

Hey Markus, thanks for the great review, glad that the app takes care of your Birthday Club automation!

The Bircher Bar

Great app and brilliant customer support!

March 8, 2019

Hey Darcy, thanks for the great review! I'm glad we could help you to customise your Birthday Campaign!

Bluefishfinder Com

Cute concept, customers LOve it! Lots of freedoms for the shop owner. Developer is attentive and responsive. They always have enhancements and care about what the shop owners want. Cost effective, and we have a 100% capture rate! Like I said My buyers just LOve it!

Loly In The Sky

It´s been almost a year since we implemented on our shoe fashion store from day 1 we saw great conversion on DOB capture and also Discount code redemption very High (More tan 800 codes redeemed now). Very simple to install, simple for the user and highly customer oriented.