Optim Feed ‑ Facebook Catalog

Optim Feed ‑ Facebook Catalog

by OptimCommerce

Generate a Facebook Product Feed from your Shopify Products

ShopPromesa

Although it ultimately didn't meet our (very specific) needs, this a great app and the level of support is incredible! The developer responded to our requests very quickly and even offered to build a custom solution for us. Thank you!

nightcity clothing

Incredibly easy to use application for its purpose! This application is fantastic for being able to offer full control of what information gets synced to Facebook for a much greater level of manipulation of the catalog, which is not possible with the native Shopify-Facebook channel.

Cush.be

Great quality for the price if you are working with big SKU quantities like us. Customer care was fast and efficient so I was able to change my feed in no time to the Optim one. Find it useful mostly for the multiple images per product that we use for dynamic slideshow ads and the sync of Product type. Both are absent in the Shopify default product feed.

January 6, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! Glad we could help!

Blue Steel Jewelry

We replaced an aging, broken custom app with this feed app. Trouble-free install and setup process. Very responsive developer. Great / reasonable feed option. A+++

December 10, 2020

Was great working with you, glad we got your feed set up!

Frank Darling

Great app, solved a major pain point we were having without having to get our dev team involved to fix a structural website issue. They went above and beyond to customize a solution unique to our product and were extremely responsive and flexible. I had previously contacted / tried similar apps with more reviews in the app store and found them clunky, slow, and inflexible. This a quick out out of the box solution that just works! Highly recommended.

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much! Glad we can help :)

SohoGirl.com

Great APP and amazing customer service!!! Replies right away with any questions! Love APPs like this!

June 18, 2020

Thank you for the feedback!

Charlotte Madeline

As someone brand new to Shopify and facebook adds, this app greatly assisted me in cataloging my products (and all variants), when other apps failed. The customer service is also excellent!

MadamSew

This is the perfect facebook catalog app. It allows me to customize my dpa ads completely the way I want it to be, with slideshow of all product images and much more. It also comes with video tutorials on how to set everything up, eventhough it is all very easy to set up in the first place, it makes things a lot faster to set up. It is the third facebook feed app I try and this one is by fart the best.

LFM Lingerie

I needed this app because Facebook reject my products because of my images.
I installed this app in order to be able to choose which Picture will be sent to Faceboook for dynamic retargeting.
After a small change made by the Optim Feed team, this is working perfectly !

Thanks !

Broken English Jewelry

I use this app to help me create Facebook catalog feeds for Ads and Instagram shop tagging. We used three other feed apps prior, and each could not handle the number of products because they used RSS feeds. This product uses an XML style feed and handles large inventories in seconds. We also needed customization to the app, and the developer responded and implemented our request app-wide in less than 24-hours. I highly recommend this product.

Previous 1