Centralize customer requests
Facebook, Instagram, Emails, live chat, SMS, and even calls: stop switching all day long and solve all customer requests from one place.
Reduce response time by 43%
Use pre-made templates that include customer data like shipping and order details to address any question in 2 clicks.
Automate 40% of your support
Stop losing time by responding to recurring request and let Gorgias answers questions like "Where is my order" with a personalized message.
About Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk
The Best Customer Service and Live Chat Help desk For Shopify And Shopify Plus
Gorgias is a help desk (help center or customer support) for Ecommerce stores that allows your customer service team to manage all of your support, customer service in one place. Top Shopify stores use Gorgias to reduce ticket first response time and increase the efficiency of their customer support teams.
Using Gorgias gives your customer support team a true all-in-one help desk experience across email, live chat, phone, Facebook, Instagram, contact us page in one unified view to streamline your support tickets, saving you time and money.
As opposed to solutions like Zendesk or Freshdesk, Gorgias has an extremely powerful integration with Shopify and Shopify Plus, so that you can see order details for a customer, and refund, cancel, duplicate orders without leaving the help desk app.
Connect the most popular apps to allow you to cancel recurring subscriptions, modify loyalty points, and more functionality, without leaving your help desk!
Use templates, automation, rules, and macros to cut support time. Your support team will be more productive and your customers will love you for it.
Provide Customer Service On Every CRM Channel
- Manage conversations from email, live chat, phone, and social in one helpdesk
- See the full customer live chat and message history across different channels in one view
- Support for multiple stores
Cut Customer Support Time In Half
- Respond instantly with live chat
- See customer support details and orders right next to the ticket
- Respond in one click using pre-made templates
- Use Macros (variables like order status, shipping date, etc.) to pre-fill answers
Eliminate Ticket Backlog
- Set up automated responses & bot to common tickets like “where’s my order?”
- Create rules to manage your inbox, like tagging a ticket as urgent if it has the word ‘refund’
Increase Conversions And Revenue
- Live Chat with customers currently on your store
- See which pages they're on and their purchase history
- Trigger Live chats and contact form on important pages, like the checkout and soon use Apple Pay
Do More Than Reply
- Integrate other apps to your customer service app: loyalty, payment, shipping, ping & apple pay (soon)
- Perform actions like awarding loyalty points without leaving the chat
- Cancel, refund, or duplicate orders with a click from inside Gorgias
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $50/month billed at $600 once per year
$25 per each additional 100 tickets
or $250/month billed at $3,000 once per year
$23 per each additional 100 tickets
or $625/month billed at $7,500 once per year
$14 per each additional 100 tickets
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I have just started using this app, simple to set up once you understand how things work and the customer support is incredible! Milan has been very helpful, any questions that I have had have been answered quickly and any issues have been resolved efficiently.
Honey's Child Boutique
If I could give less than one star I definitely would. I have been with Gorgias a little over a year. While the service has somewhat helped streamline my customer service issues, the constant outages, being kicked off of the platform and inconsistent Social integration performance has lead me to drop Gorgias. But most of all is the absolute worse customer service I have ever received. I don't know if they are short staffed or what, but EVERY TIME I reach out to them through chat, I get very generic answers with links to their articles. No one ever actually looks into my account to address my specific problem. If they do, the end up telling me I need to speak to a developer or pass the buck to Shopify. In a nutshell, these people just want your money. They do not care about customer service at all. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worse enemy.
The single best app we use on Shopify. It saves us so much time in customer support by centralizing all the customer support channels. Their live chat support is the best of any app we've been using.