Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

StudioMusic.cl

After Gorgias, everything changed in our store for good. I recommend this to every store with more than 500 orders per month. I would love to have WhatsApp integrated as well in the future. Thanks!!

Gladskin

Gorgias is intuitive and easy to use, loving it so far! Additionally, their customer support team has been available to help answer any questions we've had, 24/7. Awesome app and great group of people behind it! Would highly recommend.

A.P.C.

We migrated from Zendesk to Gorgias and it went incredibly smooth. The Gorgias platform is easy to use and they provide helpful and informative customer support!

The Beauty Chef USA

We just moved from Zendesk to Gorgias, the entire set up experience was so easy and quick, Gorgias have been amazing to work with and extremely helpful and responsive. We love using Gorgias so much, it's made our team so much more efficient and focused.

Snyder Performance Engineering

We love Gorgias. We previously had Freshchat & it was so clunky & difficult to use. Gorgia's so much better & intuitive to Shopify. I HIGHLY recommend them & their customer service rocks too!

Famme

Been annoyed with this application for over a year I think. Somewhere down the line they changed domains or something and I think after that the web app is having problems ALL THE TIME. Just to be clear:

* All team members have the same problem
* Accross all browsers
* On Windows and mac

Support has not been helpful.

Abbott Lyon

Infinitely better than Zendesk. Gorgias' automation is far more intelligent and truly allows you to cover all communication, turning your CS efforts into a real revenue-generating channel. Being able to report on revenue is a big one for CS too. Team are amazing. Thanks Lucas, Billy, Richard and Mustafa!

Intelligent Change

Gorgias is definitely my favourite business customer support portal. The options are endless and the support team is incredible. They have constant webinars which I love to watch just to see if I'll learn something new that I don't know. If I ever have a question, their live chat support is super helpful. There's always room for improvement, and with this they are very forthcoming about new features coming down the pipeline and always willing to take suggestions to make the experience more improved for the future. The functionality is very useful. I can't say enough good things :)

Saranghae

We just started using Gorgias at the beginning of July so this is a new app for the Customer Care Team and Gorgias has helped us out so much with creating new views and made suggestions on how to create a cleaner inbox. I love the chat is so helpful!

Smile PH

Makes a seller / customer service lives' easier. :) Their rules are so interactive, lets you focus more on other tasks which really needs attention. And their customer support team is really awesome! It was already the second time Ilija Kostic has catered to my concerns, and she went above and beyond to help out. :) We so love Gorgias!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40