Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help center customer service chat

Lashkaraa

We shifted over to using Gorgias from Zendesk. Gorgias has been able to help us reduce our response times by more than half and helps us provide seamless customer service to our customers. The integrations are really what pulled us over to Gorgias and we couldn't have been happier with our decision. We would highly recommend Gorgias for a smooth customer service experience.

Vessi Footwear

Gorgias has been a great switch for us going from Zendesk. It has cut our response times in half and generally just a more pleasant experience to use for our ecom support team. Being a relatively new company, there are definitely some features that could be improved, such as a separate page for managing macros - but they have a roadmap sent out to their patrons on what's to come. Looking forward to more updates and improvements, and overall — a very awesome CS game changer!

Hitcase

Amazing platform that is growing and adding new features constantly. Also, customer support is so helpful. They will find the answer to any questions that you have. Recommended!

Frog Hollow Farm

This app is a game-changer! I can see customer details, previous orders, shipping details, loyalty rewards points, and possible secondary account information from one page! I can even process refunds directly from the chat window. It has several useful integrations and is constantly making improvements! Highly recommend!

Peak Yogurt

Gorgias is an incredibly powerful tool for customer service. I can accomplish in 1 hr what would otherwise take 5 or more. A little bit of a learning curve to get it set up properly but very much worth the effort. Take some time to perfect the macros and automation rules - it will pay off. They also have great support.

UkuleleMate

I love everything about gorgias. The support is exceptional, any questions I have are answered with fantastic detail, the last one they even made a video to show me how to filter an email into a certain view. Brilliant product and backed by even better support.

Cable Bullet

Our Gorgias integration has been absolutely invaluable in cutting down on internal confusion and streamlining the customer service experience we are able to offer our customers. Tracking and compiling Shopify customer data, order history, and all points of contact with a customer has enabled us to seamlessly transfer customers between sales reps and has made our team a lot more efficient. I would highly recommend Gorgias to anyone, especially small, efficiency-minded teams.

Vincero Watches

Excellent customer service! They have always good answers and solutions on the problem. Very helpful!

BootayBag

Gorgias is a superior CRM experience versus others I have used (Zendesk, Freshdesk, Intercom) and the customer support is always responsive and helpful. Really enjoy this application!

Botkier

I had some issues logging in due to an email change. Aleksandra P. from the Gorgias support team helped me on the live chat right away. She was extremely nice and was able to help solve my problem almost immediately! This platform has a complete game changer we're so happy with it. There's new integrations always being added and new features but the best part of it all is that there's someone to help through the live chat basically 24/7!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22