Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Customer Service, Helpdesk & Live Chat for Customer Support

From $60/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

TANAOR – Nano Jewelry

I recommend using Gorgias for every merchant using Shopify! its is so intuitive and gives many tools so that even if your support team doesnt have a lot of experience Gorgias customer care team - from set up to growth is so helpful!!! and the integration is really easy. Our agents team loves using it as well!

HAIRTWO Baltics

Gorgias is great overall and their support is amazing. I can't talk about one person, cause all of their support team is great. Thank you!

EOzzie Electric Vehicles

Terrible!! I thougth is will be a solution for my business and now it becomes hell. I changed my local phone number for Gorgias phone number and the service does not work at all. Calls appear randomly on different team member's screens, they don't ring sometimes, team members cannot recieve the calls despite they are connected on line...massive Dissaster on Christmas season!!!!!!!! lots of sales lost. The worst of it is the response from Gorgias. I understand problems can happen but I contacted the person who sold me product no answer, I contacted my account mananger no solution, I contacted the technical team...only apologies and no answer to my questions about company address for all my time and sales lost and it is like they ignore the questions....DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still having problems with my phone line...

Basepaws

Extremely happy that we switched to Gorgias. As a customer service manager, I can say with confidence that Gorgias has amazing customer service. Besides that though, it actually is a great platform with amazing easy-to-use tools. It's been a much better experience with Gorgias than any other platform we've tried. Very customizable, and if you need help setting up your tools, you can book a call with a Gorgias rep almost any time of the day. Love it!

Sproud UK

Bruh, Gorgias? Yes! Shopify + Gorgias = YES. Are you in need of Gorgias? YES! Should you consider something else for Shopify? NO.

God's fingerprints

Amazing app - so user friendly, everything just so easy to use and figure out. No lags, no downtimes so far, and the Customer Service is superb! Very helpful!

HelloBello

Amazing Service. Again again. And Gorgias is developing fast. A must for every start-up! Very versatile app and superb customer service 24/7

Nuknuuk

Incredibly easy setup. Very intuitive to setup and use. Integration with Shopify is seamless and makes responding to tickets efficient and easy!

Perfume Lounge

Very useful! A great to help with streamlining our customer service. They are fast in their replies and we like to work with them for the available integrations.
We love that you can link Shopify products directly in your messages, that is a great upsell tool.
The newly added Help Center is also a great and long-awaited feature.

Roll On Jade

Thank you very much for your valuable help and your clear answers. Congratulations on the speed and efficiency of your intervention