Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Happier customers. Easier workflows. Faster revenue growth.

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Coastal Gifts Inc

I have had a great experience on my second try on getting Gorgias set up. The first time there were many issues. Amy Elenius reached out to me and has worked with me to get all my issues resolved and up and running. I look forward to growing my business by offering excellent customer service now that I have the perfect tool to do it. Thank you

October 3, 2022

Dear Team,

We're sorry to hear how you feel about your experience with Gorgias, and about everything you've stated.

We can assure you that we are committed to resolving these matters, and are sorry that you remain dissatisfied despite all our efforts and advice on the resolution of all the issues in question. We have addressed the ones you have been having by asking for more information which would immensely help our Advanced Tech Team investigate these queries further.

This being said, we'd be more than happy to have this worked on and sorted out for you as soon as we've been provided with the necessary pieces of information.

We're sincerely grateful for your patience and cooperation.

Royal Essence (Australia & New Zealand)

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Sent us an email to say they are TRIPLING the price we pay. Disgusting how they treat customers! Don't do it. They are too big to support startups now. This is an enterprise app these days.

October 3, 2022

Hello Team.

We appreciate the time you've taken to review our service, and we’re truly sad to hear that you've got such an impression about us.

We can assure you that we do care about all our customers, always striving to make our pricing plans comparable, and affordable so you can get what you opted for.

As explained by one of our team members, the price increase stems from changes applied to operating costs in this macroeconomic environment, also taking into consideration the financial aspect during the process of improving the existing and implementing new features, which will take your Gorgias experience to an even higher level.

Once again, we're sincerely grateful for your feedback, and we truly appreciate your understanding on this one.

Stickyrama

I do not recommend it. After uninstalling the app, the widget is still displayed on the store. We cannot reconnect to our account somehow, and this is the response we got from support. "would definitely recommend you book a quick call with us so we can go over your business needs and give you a walkthrough of the new revenue-generating features that we launch. Our team there will be able to help out on reconnecting to your old account and answer any questions that you have regarding our product! " After this message, they don't answer anymore. Very Frustrating and Unacceptable.

September 21, 2022

Hi there,
Thank you for sharing your feedback!

I can see several conversations have been open between your store and Gorgias, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to locate the ticket where you reported you were unable to remove your widget from your store.

To give you some context, since the chat is installed on your theme.liquid folder in Shopify, you can either remove the snippet in Shopify directly or simply turn the chat off from your Gorgias account once you cancel your subscription. Based on the response you received from our team, it looks like we offered a call to sort this out as soon as possible and I'm very sorry to hear you were not able to receive any follow-up responses as faster as we'd like. We take your customer experience very seriously and I'll be happy to further investigate this to ensure we make things right for you.

I see you've recently had new conversations with our team regarding our Starter plan, so I'll contact you directly on that email address to help get your chat and account working if needed.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for allowing us to show you we always strive to provide exceptional support in anything we do.

Jeans4you.shop

Time spent using app 1 day

Horrible customer support. This is very strange because this is a customer support app, but it looks like they have to work more on improving their support!

Hey there team,

Thank you for the feedback!

I checked your records with us and see that you mentioned that you submitted some questions that never received a reply, but I wasn't able to find any question that was left unanswered, I apologize.

If you find any we missed, please let our agents know - I see you're chatting with us currently, so the agent handling your ticket can re-send any messages you might have missed and reply to any questions we might have overlooked from our side.

Thank you so much for your patience with us, have a wonderful rest of your day!

Skolehuset.no

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app smells scammy all over the place. Used it for a while, but it got to complex. Then trying to get out, is not easy. No delete account button, and you need to chat with them. And how is that going? Not good at all, since they are stalling,... stalling.... stalling....

Hey there team,

Hope you're doing well, thank you for the feedback!

I'm so sorry to hear you found Gorgias too complex, we have a bunch of resources to help you get used to Gorgias and office calls available to go over certain functions to help with the more complex parts, I'm sorry if they weren't prominent or helpful enough - we're happy to learn.

As for cancelling your account, all you need to do is write to us and fill out the cancellation form and that's it - our Billing team will get back to you within 24 hours with the cancellation confirmation.

I see you wrote in on Saturday afternoon when we have extremely limited support, which is why the cancellation took a little longer, but I see it was processed on Sunday morning, 18 hours later - we hope to see you back at Gorgias again one day!

Thank you for your feedback once again, we're always working on getting back to you faster and improving our processes, so it's good to have in mind that the cancellation procedure could be faster.

All the best for you and your team going forward!

ProHealth Longevity

In response to Gorgias' response- DO NOT USE THIS APP IN THE NEAR FUTURE. Since my original review we now have had several people reply to our emails and customer support requests, but all they've done so far is confirm that the system isn't working in the ways we're saying that it's not working. The phone system kicks agents off calls when new calls come in, the email import timed out after days of trying to import emails, then wiped our account clean when the import failed, when emails are uploaded we're getting duplicate emails in multiple boxes so agents are doing double work and stepping on each other's toes, our user accounts were all deleted over the weekend and nobody knows why, you can't leave an after hours message, etc... like I said before it's a great idea but a HORRIBLE execution. At this point we're trying to get our money back for the time we paid for the service that's worse than unusable- it's making our agent's jobs harder and wasting our tech team's time. Hopefully with the $30MM they just raised they can actually build the service that they're selling. And Connor used a free gift for listening to the pitch offer to get my attention then never sent the gift and hasn't replied to any of my emails after the account sign up was completed. He got his sale and was done with us. ******* Original Review: It's a great idea and they sell it well but it doesn't work and nobody calls you back. Starting with the salesperson, Connor who makes promises that the company doesn't keep, to the implementation team that disappears before the integrations are working, to the system itself that isn't ready for use (no hold function on the phones and when a call comes in and an agent is on the phone it kicks the agent off the current call and gives them the new call) gorgias is a huge disappointment. I never write bad reviews, btw but all of our emails to anyone in the company are go unanswered and the executive team isn't reachable on linkedin or any other way. Hopefully this review will get someone's attention at gorgias and they can fix this situation.

Hello team,

Thank you so much for leaving a review, but I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a bad experience with Gorgias!

Regarding the phone issue, we sent you a reply on Saturday, please take a look and we'll be more than happy to continue troubleshooting this for you as it's definitely not expected behaviour. And not to worry - our tech teams will be involved right away if the issue isn't easy to solve on the agents' side.

As for promises Connor made that we didn't keep, could you please share some more about what was promised and wasn't delivered? I'll be more than happy to loop Connor in as well and we can all jump on a call, if needed. Just let us know!

To address the putting agents on hold feature, it's currently on our Roadmap here https://portal.productboard.com/gorgias/1-gorgias-product-roadmap/c/221-put-customer-on-hold-during-call, set to be released in late 2023. You can vote for the idea right there - the more votes, the higher the priority.

And finally, to address the unanswered emails, while we did have a huge surge of tickets and some agents out of office which resulted in a backlog - for which we truly apologize - we managed to reply to everyone during the weekend, so please take a look at our latest reply and we can continue our troubleshooting. We want Gorgias to be the perfect solution for your business and we'd be more than happy to help!

Thank you once again for your patience and your review - every piece of feedback helps us learn and get better.

All the best in the meantime!

Comfort One Shoes

We've been using Gorgias for a couple of months now, and it's been great. There were only maybe two hiccups while setting up the integrations, but the support team is phenomenal. Any question you have, any issue that needs addressing, they get on it and give you a resolution as quickly as possible. And every person I have dealt with from demonstrations of the product to training and support has been amazing to work with.

Undrdog Surface Products

Time spent using app About 1 month

We love Gorgias! It has helped our business to streamline our support and help center. We love the way their website chat works by pulling useful articles by "understanding" the intent of the customer.

Roland Mouret

We're really enjoying Gorgias - the migration was super quick and smooth and the interface is very easy for out team to get to grips with. The reporting features and automated flows are a big bonus. Just waiting for Whatsapp integration to go live and then all our CS can run directly through Gorgias!

Laflore Paris

Positive experience so far. Easy to use, lots of resources, and very helpful support! I would recommend it to any business owner who is looking to improve their customer support.