Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

The customer support platform for ecommerce

From $60/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Favorite Fishing

We use this app for our customer service & warranty departments. Pulling in the customer data and historical order data is a real time saver. Customer support is pretty top notch as well. We had prior experience with another ticket software and Gorgias is just better.

Good Stock

Very helpful app and responsive team. Have only used it a couple of times, but to great success so far.

OMNI PET LTD

Received the most amazing help this morning from Ognjen M, all my problems solved and was very patient with me.. can't thank you enough :)

Riff Raff & Co Sleep Toys

As always, the support I received this evening was quick, professional and resolved my issue. Thank you Ognjen M.

misa.art

Amazing Support! They have helped us so much within the last couple of weeks and Emilija B has especially helped us a lot today. Really really thankful

Silver Phantom Jewelry

Great app to manage our emails and they offer reasonable rates. Plus, the customer service is excellent!

Brunott Juwelier

Best Shopify chat app on the market! Perfect integration with all the important players on the market. Support is blazing fast and has an answer to every question.

RED MILLS Outdoor Pursuits

Excellent app! Easy to set up and use. Communication with our customers has been significantly improved and it's great to see how our agents are positively progressing month by month. Gorgias customer service is also excellent! There's no question they cannot answer. :) Would definitely recommend the app!

Glow Up

Gorgias is a fantastic platform to operate Shopify customer support on. Nothing like it at all! I highly recommend using Gorgias for any growing company that is wanting to drive excellent customer support!

Clare

I love Gorgias! The opportunities to automate and customize your workflows are endless; CX challenges are different everywhere and I love that Gorgias gets that. Djurdjica was super helpful and got back to me right away about my question, too :)