Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Surthrival - Premium Supplements

Gorgias has worked out great for us and every time I've had a question on the backend, their support staff has been incredibly helpful. Adding Gorgias has been great for us.

LUNA Sandals

Truly amazing! From customer service to all the capabilities of Gorgias, this app has been a game changer for us in less than a week. It also integrates with almost all the apps we use which has been super helpful! We are already saving so much time with the automations and built in Shopify features.

NuroKor UK

Zoran was really great at helping me with a technical update on Gorgias - I get a bit worried about doing something wrong and he was clear and really helpful. Always find Gorgias technical support quick and helpful.

BodyRestore

Milan was awesome - really went out of his way to help me with ReCharge! Thanks again for the amazing help :)

BREO BOX

A MUST have if you're running eCommerce and especially ReCharge -> makes customer support as seamless as possible (which CS is already tough as is). Great job Gorgias!

Splash Foaming Cleaner

super assisted by the cs team, specifically Marija Danilovic! Hands up for the CS assistance! She reviewed and verified until closure of issue

The Beauty Editor

Great support! Milan helped me install the new chat wizzard in lightning speed!
Would get 5 stars if you could organize emails better (folders) and had a search option on the mobile app.

MOD Appliances Australia

Brilliant customer service, very responsive and they know they'r stuff! A great compliment to an app that can do so much. Highly recommended.

trèStiQue

It has been so wonderful working with Gorgias to help organize all our channels of communication with our customers! Their support team is also always so helpful and quick to help!!

Basecamp Card Co.

I have been super impressed with the capabilities of Gorgias, having the details of the customer order right in the same window saves SO much time.