Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Walkee Paws

Highly recommended! It is a user-friendly app and the supports are so helpful and help you all the way.

FlexScreen

App works great and their customer service is even better. Asked just a simple question and they went in and set everything up for me.

Elite LUX Store

Simply amazing from start to complete setup with astounding customer support. Their integration with Shopify and other apps is very simple to achieve and makes it a whole lot easier gathering all information directly from the app about their orders. This truly redefines the way we provide customer support and have increased our CSAT tremendously where we can instantly respond to most frequent questions using their prebuilt macros and rules.

Cook Store

Very quick customer service on their end, and always helpful with providing details. I love that this integrates with our e-commerce platform that makes so many things automated for our staff. Easy to learn the system. Great job!!

Encoreusa

Gorgias is a terrific platform for Customer Service. I'm looking forward to the IG DM's integration soon. Gorgias CS Reps are attentive and quick to resolve any integration issues or provide me with any clarifications. The only major problem I had was one the FB Messenger integration didn't work during our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales.

Hedoine

This has made such a difference to our customer service, and the Gorgias team are always on hand to reply to any messages and provide help where needed.

Novexpert

I had few questions about the app and the settings and they answer me fully and very quickly. I recommend

Care Fundraising Supplies

So far so good, we are fledgling users of the system with our new Shopify store. Support helpdesk is always on the case - great service. However some of zee translations in zee system are a leetle bit French.

Verified Shungite

It does not work on Firefox. Secondly, when you try to access the app through the shopify window, it takes you to a "sign up new account" window, which is a useless loop. You then find your way to your support tickets, but cannot find the settings from there. Mostly, it does not work on Firefox, and this was verified by the support agent.
Poorly designed app and is not functioning.

Japanese Taste

Integrations did not work during the call with a Gorgias employee but we were already charged a fee (which was refunded later). We also tried to solve the issue by ourselves but the documentation is not totally clear and we do not have enough resources for an extra task. It is frustrating to sign up to a new platform and run into problems from minute 0. I think the integration should be smoother and also they could offer a free implementation service for all the plans. Also the chat support service was not friendly and they took a lot of time to respond to our concerns.