Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Renée Rouleau Skin Care

Very thorough help. Jovan spent a lot of time looking through everything in order to get a solution to my problem. I would not change a thing and I would use the chat again if I needed to!

Bread SRSLY

We are so happy to have found Gorgias! The user interface is easy to use and we have saved so much time responding to customer service inquiries using this app rather than just the GMail we had been using. The support is friendly and quick to respond, and we have experienced no issues with the software since we started using it. There are a couple things we would love to see as this platform grows- supported mass email/bcc functionality, ability to create discount codes instead of logging into Shopify, and a more robust search function so we can easily filter our customers. Great overall and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a robust Shopify integration!

Lunafide

Great customer service! Ilija Kostic was extremely helpful in helping me set up the rules - and it ended up being so easy to do.

Richlook

I have just started using this app. The chat responses are quick and extremely helpful. Looking forward to exploring all the features.

Breathe in Detroit

We've been using Gorgias for several months. Pluses: tight integration with Shopify; easy to combine several points of customer contact; easy to navigate interface. Minuses: mobile app is absolutely terrible - this is really designed for desk bound agents; chat is very limited - you can't really see the customer journey while chatting - we're switching back to our previous chat program. One other issue, it would be nice if it auto sent replies to connected customer email accounts so they also be tracked outside of the app. So far, it's a keeper as their support is pretty responsive and they're constantly upgrading it.

porto-vino.com

The very few times we've needed help or had an issue, the live chat has been speedy, efficient and resolved our issue handily.

Crio Bru

Gorgias customer support is always there to assist when we need help! Their service is very accessible and they make sure your needs are met each time you inquire for help.

JJwinks

Gorgias has taken our customer service to the next level. It was fairly easy to integrate with our other platforms and it is easy to learn as we add new users. Gorgias customer service is accessible and responsive. Our entire team is so happy to have found Gorgias.

Super Coffee

Their CX is incredible. ALWAYS there for my hundreds of questions every day. So approachable, and always solve my problem in a matter of minutes. They'll give you heads up if they will be a minute. I've never felt like an issue has not been resolved.

Thank you, team!

Incense Falls

This app is a game changer! Easy to use and adapt to your needs and specifications. The support team is amazing and very responsive. This app is always updating and improving and just keeps getting better and better!