Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Novexpert

I had few questions about the app and the settings and they answer me fully and very quickly. I recommend

Care Fundraising Supplies

So far so good, we are fledgling users of the system with our new Shopify store. Support helpdesk is always on the case - great service. However some of zee translations in zee system are a leetle bit French.

Verified Shungite

It does not work on Firefox. Secondly, when you try to access the app through the shopify window, it takes you to a "sign up new account" window, which is a useless loop. You then find your way to your support tickets, but cannot find the settings from there. Mostly, it does not work on Firefox, and this was verified by the support agent.
Poorly designed app and is not functioning.

Japanese Taste

Integrations did not work during the call with a Gorgias employee but we were already charged a fee (which was refunded later). We also tried to solve the issue by ourselves but the documentation is not totally clear and we do not have enough resources for an extra task. It is frustrating to sign up to a new platform and run into problems from minute 0. I think the integration should be smoother and also they could offer a free implementation service for all the plans. Also the chat support service was not friendly and they took a lot of time to respond to our concerns.

Chella

I now have virtually my entire tech stack and customer communications run through Gorgias. Amazing App and Highly recommend it!

LABFRESH

The functionality is great and helps tremendously in our daily operation. Should something be unclear - their chat function is quick & their support team is amazingly helpful!

Ask and Embla

The features have been amazing so far, meeting our needs to create a support system well. The customer support team has been excellent, all the agents have been responsive and helpful at all times :)

Rogue + Wolf

We switched from Zendesk and very happy with the move. The Gorgias interface is far, far better, very intuitive. It's simple to create rules and macros, update them on the fly, etc. I was a bit weary of the "pay by ticket" setup but it's not that bad in practice, if you only use email. Though if you have busy social media accounts like we do, you will probably not want to use Gorgias for Instagram and Facebook comments. It just gets way too expensive. I think they will have to reconsider this at some point. Collaborating within Gorgias is really great for our small team, game changer compared to Zendesk. Shopify integration is just amazing, you have full access to the Shopify API data from within Gorgias. Tech support tries really hard to help, some of the best around. I have encountered a couple of cases with complex rules where their team got confused and I received different advice. But we got there in the end, they were patient and stuck with it until solved. Over the last few months, I have felt support getting better. I would 100% recommend Gorgias. I can see there is passion in the team and development seems fast and purposeful. There have already been some substantial updates and more coming on the public roadmap.

Luv Aj

Zoran Orestijevic was amazing! Helped me resolve an issue in about 5 min and made it very easy for me to understand by sending me a screen-recording!

DrSmood

Gorgias' team provides great support. They answer the questions on chat within minutes and if that is not enough they jump on Google calls to help. Zoran was of great help on the call.