Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Happier customers. Easier workflows. Faster revenue growth.

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Air Filters Florida

We have switched to Gorgias after using several other options over the past many years. We've been on the app for a couple of months now and have had no issues! When we do contact support they respond very quickly and accurately to our requests. Gorgias is also very robust and offers many integrations that have been very helpful in managing our customer tickets. Thanks for all you do and keep up the great work!

The Good Kitchen

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I sent a message asking for help with adding signatures to an integrated email because it wasn't working correctly. Gorgias support answered within a few minutes and helped me figure out the issue. They always respond in a reasonable amount of time and help provide a solution to any issue we have!

ZQuiet

Time spent using app About 1 year

We've been using Gorgias for a year and I am continually impressed with the STELLAR CUSTOMER SUPPORT! Of all of the Shopify Apps we use, Gorgias has the fastest response time and they are very clear and easy to work with.

Qstomize.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Our favorite chat tool we have tried. It is not cheap but for the features it provides it works really well. Have been using Gorgias for 2.5+ years and happy with the service and so are our customers.

HockeySupremacy.com

Vladimir was helpful and patient, he tried to understand my needs and we ended up finding a solution to my issue.

Ned

Ognjen Mitrovic has been so supportive to me as a new user on Gorgias. He has been patient with all of my questions and made me feel confident about using the software. I'm grateful to have his guidance!!

Woken

I used the live chat for help with rules/macro automation. Vlad figured out the problem and was able to help me get the rule sorted out right away. Thank you again!

Ergo@Home

Location France

Gorgias is really thought and designed to integrate with Shopify (and numerous apps). I am just starting to use it but it is really easy to deploy and then configurate. I have contacted several time their support team which is very helpful and very fast to answer.

Alpha Foods

This app has helped us level up our customer service management. The support team is great and so quick to reply if you have any issues at all setting up your interface.

Married To The Mob

Love this app, it reduces so much tab clutter & increases customer care productivity immensely. The integration setup is super easy, and the app is extremely user friendly.