Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

DuraWeather Poly

Support team is great! They respond quickly and they explain the issues comprehensively. They try hard to make it as easy as possible.

Ecohuman

Disappointing. The reviews (outside shopify, e.g. reddit and other forums) are true. Their own support is very disjointed and leaves a lot to be desired. Each question took 6 hours+ to get a response on their own chat function. Areas that did not work for us:
- Live chat functionality is pretty useless. I tried their beta and their automations leave a lot to be desired and no, you can't put in a proper work around. We were using tidio to run chat bots whereby we offer a new customer promo. There's no suitable workaround for this. If you run one of their 'campaigns' you can't run it outside of business hours.
- Their pricing is pretty obtuse. You pay per ticket. I gave it a chance. We liked the feature of sending an auto response to inbound email tickets to acknowledge receipt and give an SLA. Personally I feel reassured when I receive acknowledgement and an SLA on when I can expect to receive a response. If you choose this, all responses are counted as tickets. So in respect to inbound emails, spam or not, everyone counts as a ticket.
- The demo I received from Jasper was 25 mins of preamble and 5 mins of visually seeing the platform with no demo of how to use it. Having tried Gorgias, FreshDesk & Chat, Zohodesk and Re:Amaze we've ended up going with Re:Amaze. The functionality is intuitive and they're not trying to run before they can walk.

RadSwan

Was helped By Marija M. She was very fast and super helpful, I had all my answers and correct links needed in a matter of minutes. Very professional and extremely friendly. Thank you

Sweat Shaper

support team is awesome! always helpful, Gorgias makes everything easier! highly recommend, always get an answer with questions within minutes!

Wolven

We love Gorgias! Huge improvement over ZENDESK which should really rebrand as HELLDESK. Favorite feature is the social comment management.

LYFE Fuel

We just changed to this app. Their customer service is prompt in assisting us with our concerns and providing resolutions.

AXD4

Customer Service has been really great. There have been multiple times I've messaged directly into their chat feature and the rep has spent more than required time to help me. Highly recommend this app.

Rasa

We switched from ZenDesk to Gorgias and couldn't be happier. It's cheaper, the customer service is way better, the UI is easy and intuitive, and we save minutes on each ticket by being able to refund, discount, re-ship and more right within the Gorgias app.

nini & loli

This app is so helpful, I can manage all my customer chat and customer status in one single place " Awesome " They help me to set up all properly, more than happy to find you guys, the customer support is amazing, they are always there for you any time you need them, your guys rock!

Lucy

Still with Gorgias as of April 2021. Still loving the platform and the support!! Started with Gorgias in August this year (2020). They respond quickly and take suggestions seriously. Love the move to Gorgias and love their support team!