Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

HockeySupremacy.com

Vladimir was helpful and patient, he tried to understand my needs and we ended up finding a solution to my issue.

Ned

Ognjen Mitrovic has been so supportive to me as a new user on Gorgias. He has been patient with all of my questions and made me feel confident about using the software. I'm grateful to have his guidance!!

Woken

I used the live chat for help with rules/macro automation. Vlad figured out the problem and was able to help me get the rule sorted out right away. Thank you again!

Ergo@Home

Gorgias is really thought and designed to integrate with Shopify (and numerous apps). I am just starting to use it but it is really easy to deploy and then configurate. I have contacted several time their support team which is very helpful and very fast to answer.

Alpha Foods

This app has helped us level up our customer service management. The support team is great and so quick to reply if you have any issues at all setting up your interface.

Married To The Mob

Love this app, it reduces so much tab clutter & increases customer care productivity immensely. The integration setup is super easy, and the app is extremely user friendly.

Pain Care Labs

The integration with Shopify is perfection - everything I need when I hear from a customer is right there where I need it! When I have questions, the Gorgias Chat function never disappoints!

SHYNE

I really like the scope of updates, very supportive customer care, and a great app in general! Recommend to everyone :)

TB12

The response was quick, clear, and supportive. I was given a video, screenshot, and explanation to my question.

Lensbaby

So happy with Gorgias! It has the most helpful integrations and is a great platform to handle multiple CS inquiries in one place. Instead of using 23948723 different services or opening yet another tab, you can just handle everything right in Gorgias. So useful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46