Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Mellis

Can't say enough good things about Gorgias and their support! Really helpful when it comes to chatting through issues via their chat function and excellent aggregation of all the different ways our customers can reach us for support.

Bear Mattress

Excellent chat service and easy to set up. The support team was highly communicative. The UI is much more modern looking than our older app.

ShrubBucket

They are always so helpful when I reach out! I would recommend them for sure! Ilija Kostic Thank you!

Emotiva Audio Corporation

Easy to use and great integrations. Developers listen to users and make changes/take suggestions. Staff is super helpful! It has room to grow, but I'm confident in their vision!

Outstanding Foods

Very helpful and responsive! They are able to help with your questions quickly and even provide video tutorials.

Renée Rouleau Skin Care

Very thorough help. Jovan spent a lot of time looking through everything in order to get a solution to my problem. I would not change a thing and I would use the chat again if I needed to!

Bread SRSLY

We are so happy to have found Gorgias! The user interface is easy to use and we have saved so much time responding to customer service inquiries using this app rather than just the GMail we had been using. The support is friendly and quick to respond, and we have experienced no issues with the software since we started using it. There are a couple things we would love to see as this platform grows- supported mass email/bcc functionality, ability to create discount codes instead of logging into Shopify, and a more robust search function so we can easily filter our customers. Great overall and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a robust Shopify integration!

Lunafide

Great customer service! Ilija Kostic was extremely helpful in helping me set up the rules - and it ended up being so easy to do.

Richlook

I have just started using this app. The chat responses are quick and extremely helpful. Looking forward to exploring all the features.

Breathe in Detroit

We've been using Gorgias for several months. Pluses: tight integration with Shopify; easy to combine several points of customer contact; easy to navigate interface. Minuses: mobile app is absolutely terrible - this is really designed for desk bound agents; chat is very limited - you can't really see the customer journey while chatting - we're switching back to our previous chat program. One other issue, it would be nice if it auto sent replies to connected customer email accounts so they also be tracked outside of the app. So far, it's a keeper as their support is pretty responsive and they're constantly upgrading it.