Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
February 10, 2022

Nous utilisons Gorgias depuis le début de notre activité. C'est un outil puissant et très bien pensé, soutenu par un service HelpDesk remarquable d'efficacité. Nous le recommandons.

Maison Dorée
France
February 8, 2022

I sent a screenshot what I am looking at, and I can get a quick and helpful response from the team, thank you!!

Scandinavianbiolabs.com
Denmark
January 31, 2022

I had a query and was helped by Emilija B, who was fantastic, my problem was solved in minutes and I was given clear easy to follow information. 5 star to Emilija B is well deserved! Thanks again for the help, Sam :)

Goodwin Smith
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
January 26, 2022

We use this app for our customer service & warranty departments. Pulling in the customer data and historical order data is a real time saver. Customer support is pretty top notch as well. We had prior experience with another ticket software and Gorgias is just better.

Favorite Fishing
January 24, 2022

Very helpful app and responsive team. Have only used it a couple of times, but to great success so far.

Good Stock
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 17, 2022

Received the most amazing help this morning from Ognjen M, all my problems solved and was very patient with me.. can't thank you enough :)

OMNI PET LTD
Time spent using app: 23 days
January 17, 2022

As always, the support I received this evening was quick, professional and resolved my issue. Thank you Ognjen M.

Riff Raff & Co Sleep Toys
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 14, 2022

Amazing Support! They have helped us so much within the last couple of weeks and Emilija B has especially helped us a lot today. Really really thankful

misa.art
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 5, 2022

Great app to manage our emails and they offer reasonable rates. Plus, the customer service is excellent!

Silver Phantom Jewelry
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 5, 2022

Best Shopify chat app on the market! Perfect integration with all the important players on the market. Support is blazing fast and has an answer to every question.

Brunott Juwelier