Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Splash Foaming Cleaner

super assisted by the cs team, specifically Marija Danilovic! Hands up for the CS assistance! She reviewed and verified until closure of issue

The Beauty Editor

Great support! Milan helped me install the new chat wizzard in lightning speed!
Would get 5 stars if you could organize emails better (folders) and had a search option on the mobile app.

MOD Appliances Australia

Brilliant customer service, very responsive and they know they'r stuff! A great compliment to an app that can do so much. Highly recommended.

trèStiQue

It has been so wonderful working with Gorgias to help organize all our channels of communication with our customers! Their support team is also always so helpful and quick to help!!

Basecamp Card Co.

I have been super impressed with the capabilities of Gorgias, having the details of the customer order right in the same window saves SO much time.

Walkee Paws

Highly recommended! It is a user-friendly app and the supports are so helpful and help you all the way.

FlexScreen

App works great and their customer service is even better. Asked just a simple question and they went in and set everything up for me.

Elite LUX Store

Simply amazing from start to complete setup with astounding customer support. Their integration with Shopify and other apps is very simple to achieve and makes it a whole lot easier gathering all information directly from the app about their orders. This truly redefines the way we provide customer support and have increased our CSAT tremendously where we can instantly respond to most frequent questions using their prebuilt macros and rules.

Cook Store

Very quick customer service on their end, and always helpful with providing details. I love that this integrates with our e-commerce platform that makes so many things automated for our staff. Easy to learn the system. Great job!!

Encoreusa

Gorgias is a terrific platform for Customer Service. I'm looking forward to the IG DM's integration soon. Gorgias CS Reps are attentive and quick to resolve any integration issues or provide me with any clarifications. The only major problem I had was one the FB Messenger integration didn't work during our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales.