Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Pajar Canada

So far so good. Gorgias is easy to use and have been working for what we need. Customer support is also responsive and very helpful. Thanks Nikola!

Namastetics

very helpful and responsive rep! I got the answer to my inquiry right away. I am giving it a 5-star rating! :)

adogadgets HE

Amazing APP!!!! I would recommend this app to ANY TEAM, the support from the team is really great!!!

Reshoevn8r

Great app! The support from the team is always great. Fast and always friendly. I would recommend this Helpdesk to any team. Small or big.

Onekid

I am working with Gorgias app since one year now and love every moment of it. The integration with Shopify, and all of our social media is saving us tons of time. On each ticket you can see the all customer information and loves the fact that you can snooze a ticket either before or after answering it! So if you tell a customer "let me take a look and I will follow with you in couple of day" You can snooze it for ever long you want and it comes back for you to follow with the customer. Wouldn't know how to work without it!

Perk

Brilliant work by a winning team. Gorgias is a game changer for automated and scalable customer service. Once you get to know the rules and macros, you can truly make this a productive experience. I also managed to get inbound SMS working with SMSBump, which funnels in as a new ticket and I can reply to (VIA SMS!), which is brilliant.

True Lumens™ | Sharper Designs, Inc

The best helpdesk solution there is! Super easy to use and using their detailed macro function is a true lifesaver and truly streamlines your workflow.

The support team is outstanding and extremely prompt as well.

Overall, highly recommended!

Treats Happen

I've tried various helpdesks in my store from the incumbent to a spreadsheet and everything inbetween.

I was blown away at how easy the setup Gorgias was to pull in our customer information and eliminate having to open multiple tabs for things.
I also really like the integrations, specifically recharge for us.

Full disclosure, I liked the platform so much, I applied for a job with Gorgias and got it!

Lashkaraa

We shifted over to using Gorgias from Zendesk. Gorgias has been able to help us reduce our response times by more than half and helps us provide seamless customer service to our customers. The integrations are really what pulled us over to Gorgias and we couldn't have been happier with our decision. We would highly recommend Gorgias for a smooth customer service experience.

Vessi Footwear

Gorgias has been a great switch for us going from Zendesk. It has cut our response times in half and generally just a more pleasant experience to use for our ecom support team. Being a relatively new company, there are definitely some features that could be improved, such as a separate page for managing macros - but they have a roadmap sent out to their patrons on what's to come. Looking forward to more updates and improvements, and overall — a very awesome CS game changer!