Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

KREWE

This was easy to install and being trained / training others has been a breeze! To top it off, they have the most responsive team I have ever worked with! We are looking forward to using this new platform as it as already been so useful and it has not even been expanded to all team members yet! I would highly recommend Gorgias!

Morfars.dk

Very simple to setup and use. We save a lot of time daily using Gorgias instead of our previous solution. Awesome support and a very exciting roadmap!

Wine Stash

Can highly recommend. Streamlined all of our customer service! Various channels, rules and signatures can easily be set up as well.

Peteaz

One of the must-have App for Shopify! The automations are saving our customer service team an unbelievable amount of hours of work every week.

KeySmart - Premium Key Holders

We've been using Gorgias for about a year now and we cannot recommend it enough. Both our social media and customer support teams use Gorgias to handle inbound tickets from multiple channels. The thing we especially like is that issues/bugs get resolved quickly and that the guys are open to suggestions.

Saddle Shoppe

Epically easy to set up and everything integrates into one place. We have multiple brands and Gorgias enables us to talk to all of our customers through one platform. Integrates with shopify AND you can message back facebook, instagram and have chat. PLUS it's reliable. NONE of our emails have gotten lost which they had on another app we were previously using.

ZANZI Beauty

Absolutely rubbish, difficult to set up and impossible to uninstall! Tried to contact Gorgias through their chat bot and no response, and what are those videos about? seriously high school standard- I was embarrassed watching them

Luxury Playstyle

God these guys! Alright, they spammed me multiple times to go review and so I'll do it. Love the idea of the app, but their own support is really so poor it makes me worry how anyone can use their app for support. If you want to use Android, don't bother-- there's no app AND the web integration is completely broken. (It's close but has a major bug where you can't type anything to respond.)

The CEO spams us with requests to review. I reply telling them their Android browser site is completely broken for responding to tickets-- I get two completely different people responding (not the CEO) and they're clueless as to what's going on or how to fix the issue. So they just say "use iOS" or something-- this is 2018, no idea why that's even possibly a response.

Then I get another spam from their CEO saying I should review the app. So here I am... I hope they're happy! Maybe he reads these?

Oh, and before I even tried Gorgias for real I asked them if they had a very simple feature via FB messenger-- I asked them if a customer could view their own tickets across different services or if they were left piecing it together from their chat logs/etc. Seems like an obvious help desk thing to do, right? Let customers see their own ticket history and responses, etc? (Just like what agents see, or perhaps cleaner...) but no, no such feature. Not the end of the world not to have a feature (I signed up anyway), but the support experience from them on Facebook was so bad. I realize now it's because they're using Gorgias itself and have multiple people responding. So the 1st person didn't understand what I was asking (hadn't seen a real helpdesk portal before I guess) and brushed me off--- then the 2nd person was confused, too. Finally I think that when I was fed up they put someone who was STILL confused, but at least was more cordial and finally understood what I was asking to tell me that, no, the novel feature of giving my VIP customers a way to see their ticket history wasn't something they'd thought of before (or didn't seem to have a desire to add). Like I said, not the end of the world not to have a feature like that-- perhaps I'll write it myself, but it should have tipped me off how bad their support quality is.

The app itself on desktop is fine-- though it has a long way to go to be easy to use. If you have a lot of tickets, the very flat view structure they have will limit you and get cluttered/confusing (as the defaults already are). A little more iconography or folders or something would go a long way. Rules and their integrations seem to work pretty well, so I can't really fault them there-- I think that will go okay, especially if they work to refine things.

But fundamentally if their own company can't even use the tool to create good support for their own tool, it really worries me that the entire premise of the tool is flawed for good support. It feels like whoever is on staff grabs any ticket and their goal is very rapid closing without actually solving issues-- and because the agent changes and they're rushed, they don't really engage at all to understand the question or issue.

TLDR: App has potential, but (1) their own customer service is responsive but dismissive/un-engaging/etc which makes me feel like their own tool doesn't lend itself to amazing customer service (or they don't understand good customer service enough to be building this app), (2) they have no feature to let customers follow their own ticket history (which is big for building long-term loyalty and is found in most ticket systems), and (3) they literally ignore one of the most popular browsers on earth (Android/Chrome) and are dismissive that it doesn't work when they don't have an Android app yet. Oh, and they'll spam you to review their app without even bothering to be sure you're satisfied.

Diamond Painting Club

Love how it directly integrates with Shopify and has automatic responses built in. 1000 times better than zendesk.

Do wish there was a phone system integrated also, only one that links you need minimum of 3 lines, I get maybe 3 phone calls a week.

2(X)IST

Today I am celebrating my 1 month anniversary with Gorgias and I couldn't be happier. Mind you we migrated 4 separate Zendesk Basic accounts into 1 Multi-Store Gorgias Pro Account but the process could not have been more seamless and their team continues to exceed expectations at every opportunity. Mind you, in parallel we we operating with reduced personnel BUT I'm confident that without Gorgias we would not in the healthy state we are today in addition to the tremendous improvement we saw in our KPIs, see below:
Of our 4 stores existing within our 1 Gorgias Advanced account we've seen:
- 60-90% improvement in 1St Reply Time, 145 HRS w/Zendesk vs. 18 HRS with Gorgias
- 90% improvement improvement in Avg Open tickets a Day, 255/day w/Zendesk vs. 27/day w/Gorgias on avg
-20-40% improvement in % Tickets Solved, 59% w/Zendesk vs. 85% on avg w/Gorgias

Net/Net: You can't beat the price, intuitive interface, the modular flexibility, nor the support level. Best decision we made this year