Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Happier customers. Easier workflows. Faster revenue growth.

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pain Care Labs

The integration with Shopify is perfection - everything I need when I hear from a customer is right there where I need it! When I have questions, the Gorgias Chat function never disappoints!

SHYNE

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really like the scope of updates, very supportive customer care, and a great app in general! Recommend to everyone :)

TB12

Time spent using app About 2 years

The response was quick, clear, and supportive. I was given a video, screenshot, and explanation to my question.

Lensbaby

Time spent using app About 1 year

So happy with Gorgias! It has the most helpful integrations and is a great platform to handle multiple CS inquiries in one place. Instead of using 23948723 different services or opening yet another tab, you can just handle everything right in Gorgias. So useful!

Beautihouse

Location Germany

The customer support team is really awesome. I was having a very frustrating time integrating my pages. At first, I blamed the app, but little did I know that the problem was on my end all along. Thanks to Tamara Zaric, Hannah Hermosa, Milan Kokanovic, Violeta Tubio my pages were eventually integrated. I have already recommended them to all my friends...

Bortex Fine Tailoring

Location Malta

I found this app to be super efficient with its macro intelligence and always found the needed help from the customer service!

Universal Works

I have just started using this app, simple to set up once you understand how things work and the customer support is incredible! Milan has been very helpful, any questions that I have had have been answered quickly and any issues have been resolved efficiently.

Honey's Child Boutique

If I could give less than one star I definitely would. I have been with Gorgias a little over a year. While the service has somewhat helped streamline my customer service issues, the constant outages, being kicked off of the platform and inconsistent Social integration performance has lead me to drop Gorgias. But most of all is the absolute worse customer service I have ever received. I don't know if they are short staffed or what, but EVERY TIME I reach out to them through chat, I get very generic answers with links to their articles. No one ever actually looks into my account to address my specific problem. If they do, the end up telling me I need to speak to a developer or pass the buck to Shopify. In a nutshell, these people just want your money. They do not care about customer service at all. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worse enemy.

Formex CHF

Location Switzerland

The single best app we use on Shopify. It saves us so much time in customer support by centralizing all the customer support channels. Their live chat support is the best of any app we've been using.

The Dude's Threads

Really keeps customer service organized. Macros and automations are amazing and have saved us probably thousands of hours of labor. Can't recommend the software highly enough. Outstanding service as well.