Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Super Coffee

Their CX is incredible. ALWAYS there for my hundreds of questions every day. So approachable, and always solve my problem in a matter of minutes. They'll give you heads up if they will be a minute. I've never felt like an issue has not been resolved.

Thank you, team!

Incense Falls

This app is a game changer! Easy to use and adapt to your needs and specifications. The support team is amazing and very responsive. This app is always updating and improving and just keeps getting better and better!

Elegatto

Gorgias has been our go-to best CRM service so far. We've tried several before, but their customer service and convenient integrations with a very user-friendly interface is what we need to run our business. Very satisfied with Gorgias!

NOHOLY — JEWELRY & ACCS.

Too expensive. Tried it after Zendesk. PS A lot of fake positive reviews here.
Our company compared two apps between Gorgias and Reamaze. With this app you have to add high cost per ticket and include it's price for each order which male ROAS lower.
Both simple, but.

Looks like it's only for small shops and lazy entrepreneurs.

Do you need It when each facebook comment marked as ticket and closing your 750$ plan as quickly as comments under the popular meme.
Not even close to Enterprise level, for sure not for e-commerce if you want to cut the spends and make higher net margin. !!!!!
So, choose the systems and plugins, which not using pay-per-ticket plans. Reamaze or Zendesk.
Best of luck! These guys just make too high money on simple operations.
Have to be much less expensive.

Sunnylife

I use this app to assist with customer service for our stores across many countries. It simplifies my tasks and i'm always learning more ways I can utilise it to work for me. Also have always received excellent customer service whenever I reach out - The team are so knowledgeable and always ready to assist and help improve my experience. So good!

Seniorshoppen

It is always a pleasure to chat with and get help from the support team, both Aleksandra and Nikola. And the Gorgias software is a pleasure to work in.

Hija de tu Madre

Gorgias is very efficient in terms of organizing customer tickets, and their support desk is helpful and will respond promptly!

Stronger United

great app, my VA's know how to use it properly and their customer service team were very responsive :)

The Enhanced Male

I regret ever migrating from Re:Amaze. I cant comment on the software iteself because I cant get past the horrific customer support. Getting any help from Gorgias is like pulling teeth. They have zero regard for their customers time. STAY AWAY FROM GORGIAS IF YOU ARE GOING TO NEED ANY SUPPORT. And their support documentation is junk.

Brio Coolers

Amazing APP, Impecible support. Live chat is always available to help guide you. They have a great onboarding process to help get all of your channels up and running. Plus they are always posting new blogs, guides, and webinars to help further your knowledge and improve efficiency and quality.