Scarcity‑Low Stock Counter:Hey

Urgency,Stock Level,Stock Counter,Show Low Inventory,Hurrify,

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Low Stock Countdown, Stock Counter, Create Urgency

Myrelaxbody

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app, easy and fast to install and the chat support is wonderful, I really recommend you to use this app

INAMORE

This is a really great tool to have, I noticed a big change in sales since I installed it. Customer support is amazing too, if you need help with installation.

September 16, 2022

Hi!

Thank you very much for your feedback! Now we can enjoy a perfect weekend ahead, thanks to this review 🙏🏼

Zel, co-founder of HeyMerch

Bianca Pedra

Time spent using app About 1 month

Zel and the team at HeyMerch are fantastic! We are using this app for 5 of our Shopify Plus stores. It's simple and straight to the point - no extra bloated code for something that really can increase conversion rates dramatically. We also were very impressed with their willingness to add a small new feature to only target products by Collections, which they added within a few weeks! This allows you to only show these promotions on product pages that have inventory < 50 or products that have specific tags. This is the perfect app and can absolutely help drive sales. Great job HeyMerch team creating a very useful app for many merchants

August 19, 2022

Hi Steven,

Thank you very much for your detailed review, we really appreciate your help with our app! Hopefully the new feature we added thanks to you will help more merchants along their way to drive sales 🙏🏼

Zel, co-founder of HeyMerch

BeautyFirst

Great App amazing staff, had an issue with the debutify theme it was fixed in minutes and very quick to respond. Great App!

August 7, 2022

Hi Josh!

Thank you very much for your review! ❤️

Zel

Aleandbread

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Tolle App für kleine Shops unter 30 Produkten auch noch kostenlos ... und der Support ist Spitze und superschnell.

MOFT

Time spent using app 43 minutes

It's simple to customize the layout and text. The support team responded quickly. Will definitely recommend it to any store owner who needs to efficiently set up product inventory information.

Housles

It was extremely easy to use, easy to understand, and effective. It did not take long at all to download and get it onto my website.

Christmas Jumpers NZ/AU

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and excellent support. A massive thanks to Zel for all your help in getting this set up :)

Led4you

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Today I added that APP to my store. it is very friendly and easy to set up.
I use 2 features:
1. sales quantity
2. people are watching volume
it is super valuable and great to see ob my store.
I will surely recommend it to another Shopify store.

LAWA DESIGN

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very useful app which does exactly what we need it to. The team behind it were also very helpful throughout the onboarding process.