Reviews (114)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with Shopify. They value its high customization, including the ability to generate fake stock or sales numbers, which helps boost conversion rates by creating urgency. It's noted for being more affordable than similar apps. The customer support, particularly from a team member named Zel, is praised for its quick and professional responses. The app also offers a live chat feature and is available in multiple languages, broadening its accessibility.

June 4, 2024

Top notch, exceptional customer service by Zel! My complex enquiry was solved in such short time! very efficient and great app for ecom businesses! :) 100% would recommend!

SHAPD OFFICIAL
8 months using the app
Minimate Apps replied June 5, 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! 🌟 Your recommendation means a lot to us!

Good luck with everything!
Zel, co-founder

May 28, 2024

It does what it is meant to do very well. Has many great options for customisation. Support is great also.

Drago
Denmark
4 months using the app
Minimate Apps replied May 30, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you're enjoying the app and our support. If you need anything, we're here to help!

Tufan,
Co-founder

April 11, 2024

Very helpful customer support, helped me custom code some stuff to allow it to show on my PageFly product pages. Thank you again!

BLU341
8 days using the app
April 28, 2024

Great app that looks great on our store's website. I had a slight issue with set up, however support were super helpful and they were able to get it sorted quickly.

Toys and Tales
3 days using the app
March 13, 2024

Works perfectly and their customer service is extremely fast and helpful. they helped me customize the widget within a few minutes. 100% recommend

Bazaarit
Netherlands
2 months using the app
Edited May 7, 2024

I love how responsive and patience - Big shout out to Zel who helps me navigate what i needed for my store! 10/10!

Bliss
6 days using the app
May 31, 2024

The application interface is prepared in a very clean and understandable way. Result oriented. Customer support responds quickly, receiving customized action for needs.

Luxora®
Germany
3 days using the app
Minimate Apps replied June 2, 2024

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback! I am glad to hear that you find the interface clean and understandable, and that our customer support has met your needs quickly and effectively. That's exactly what we aimed for! 💪🏻

Best Regards,
Zel,co-founder

May 11, 2024

Amazing app and amazing support. very professional and also very clear with the explanation, so that everyone can understand it. highly recommended !

Veleno
Germany
About 16 hours using the app
April 25, 2024

Very informative and good support! This app is easy to integrate with!

Serene Luminaire
Philippines
13 days using the app
February 29, 2024

Very simple app to use which also plays a big role in my conversion rates. Thank you to Zel for the great help!

Pet Shack