Hide PayPal in Cart

Hide PayPal button to improve customer checkout experience

$0.99/month. 5-day free trial.

Snoepzoet

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 3 years

Been using this app for a while and it does what it promises. Since PayPal isn't the most popular payment option in my country it confused customers that they could only pay with PayPal.

After a while PayPay button in the checkout showed again. I contacted the developer and it was fixed within 24h and 3 emails.

Job well done. :-)

My Wish Shoppe

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great App ! Every store needs this App. I catch the customer's email on the checkout page before they leave to go to Paypal. This is Game Changing!

Rb Selection

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! Did it's job! The creator of this application is very kind and helpful, he not only guided me, how to use this application, but also gave his feedback on my store, where I could improve it. Since I am a beginner on Shopify it means a lot to me! Thank You!

Pensxpress

Great app + great customer service. Can't go wrong.

Luckyluckyman

Great app, great support, will be using the team for more apps and help in the future

Tidyhydro

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent app to remove PayPal from the top of the order form. Just what we needed.

Periwinkle Online

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 years

as always..very good technical support from the team. Thanks guys!

Japanese Green Tea Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Having the PayPal button in my shopping cart has been a nightmare! PayPal users could bypass all customer information. Also they couldn’t add a discount code or select a shipping method.

I started using this app very soon after opening my store and it had worked flawlessly for me. (Not to mention I didn’t have to do anything except install it and it was working perfect as is).

Later when “Shopify” updated the PayPal button it showed up again in my shopping cart. Oh no!!! But Billy (from Hide Paypal in cart) fixed the problem for me in no time. It was a very pleasant experience. Superb customer service. Even if I could do the coding myself (which I can’t yet), I would and will keep this App as long as I own my store. (Over 10 years now).

Thanks for a great App and fine support.

Jeff Sarvis
Japanese Green Tea Shops
japanesegreenteashops.com

Opendoo

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 months

very good app-great communication with developer if need help to install

Ambiance Bouddha

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Je suis ravie de cette application et du service client qui va avec. César a eu la gentillesse de s'occuper de tout après la mise à jour.
Just amazing