Hide PayPal in Cart

Hide PayPal in Cart

by InsCoder Limited

Hide PayPal button to improve customer checkout experience

Tidyhydro

Excellent app to remove PayPal from the top of the order form. Just what we needed.

Periwinkle Online

as always..very good technical support from the team. Thanks guys!

Japanese Green Tea Shop

Having the PayPal button in my shopping cart has been a nightmare! PayPal users could bypass all customer information. Also they couldn’t add a discount code or select a shipping method.

I started using this app very soon after opening my store and it had worked flawlessly for me. (Not to mention I didn’t have to do anything except install it and it was working perfect as is).

Later when “Shopify” updated the PayPal button it showed up again in my shopping cart. Oh no!!! But Billy (from Hide Paypal in cart) fixed the problem for me in no time. It was a very pleasant experience. Superb customer service. Even if I could do the coding myself (which I can’t yet), I would and will keep this App as long as I own my store. (Over 10 years now).

Thanks for a great App and fine support.

Jeff Sarvis
Japanese Green Tea Shops
japanesegreenteashops.com

Opendoo

very good app-great communication with developer if need help to install

Ambiance Bouddha

Je suis ravie de cette application et du service client qui va avec. César a eu la gentillesse de s'occuper de tout après la mise à jour.
Just amazing
Thanks for all

Freshket Store

Very good application for Shopify stores!

Retropatentprints

Great app that makes the checkout much cleaner & more functional.

Great support from Billy with super fast help

Cheap Snow Gear

does what it says. hides paypal logo (shopify standard design is shockingly bad and confusing for customers).

Billy was fast with support help also

Everything Bundles

The app does exactly what it should, and hides the PayPal button. I even notice that it had a small delay, and Billy with the support team got me squared away in no time. That alone was worth the low cost for this piece of code.

Opherty Ciocci