Hide PayPal in Cart

Hide PayPal in Cart

by InsCoder Limited

Hide PayPal button to improve customer checkout experience

Simply Sumptuous

I had a few issues installing it myself even though I have added other apps I had to contact support for help. Speedy response from Billy, all working well :)
Would recommend

Papier Kdo

5 star service , i am not a coder and the staff helped me to install it very,
quick respond , work great !

Karess Krafters Apothecary

Works great! Best .99 a month I spend.

Jewelrytoolbox

Works great! So happy to get the ugly yellow, misleading button off the Cart page and in the Payment page only where it belongs!

Customer support is excellent!

Thank you Cesar!

Pam

Freshie And Zero

Thank you thank you thank you! Does exactly what I wanted and was a snap to install. So worth .99 a month!

Jacqui V

Doesn't work if your site doesn't use a theme and is buy button only, there's no way to integrate the code.

Ecnatural

This app was great when I needed it and customer service is outstanding.

Furnish Gather

I was so pleased to find this app when searching for how to get rid of the bright PayPal button on the first step of the checkout process. I was even more pleased to find out how easy it was to implement, how incredible and quick the customer support was (thanks, Billy!), and how much better it really makes the user experience. Thanks!

Fab Girl Co

This is app is amazing! Customers often get confused during the checkout process. thinking we only offer PayPal, but not realizing that we also offer payment through credit card. The price is also very affordable, especially for smaller businesses like ours. Recommened to everyone!

Brainzyme

This service really does help with conversions, as without it, some customers get confused by the early appearance of Paypal or amazon as payment (and they might not have those accounts).

well worth it!