Hide PayPal in Cart

Hide PayPal in Cart

by InsCoder Limited

Hide PayPal button to improve customer checkout experience

Jacqui V

Doesn't work if your site doesn't use a theme and is buy button only, there's no way to integrate the code.

Ecnatural

This app was great when I needed it and customer service is outstanding.

Furnish Gather

I was so pleased to find this app when searching for how to get rid of the bright PayPal button on the first step of the checkout process. I was even more pleased to find out how easy it was to implement, how incredible and quick the customer support was (thanks, Billy!), and how much better it really makes the user experience. Thanks!

Fab Girl Co

This is app is amazing! Customers often get confused during the checkout process. thinking we only offer PayPal, but not realizing that we also offer payment through credit card. The price is also very affordable, especially for smaller businesses like ours. Recommened to everyone!

Brainzyme

This service really does help with conversions, as without it, some customers get confused by the early appearance of Paypal or amazon as payment (and they might not have those accounts).

well worth it!

Alphababycenter

Ok this App works correctly, she does the job like as described, but for me, there are two problems when you want to use it !
First : it's not automatic, you must to touch code (Ok it's not very complicated)
Second : There is a lag time to hide paypal button, on the mobile device it's 2-3 seconds, it's not pretty good.

I think, that is good for beginning, and after, paid a real encoder to erase the paypal button in the liquid code !

Posturenow As Seen On Shark Tank

Works great and increased our conversion rate by not confusing our customers and making them think PayPal and Amazon Pay were our only options. Customers can still chose either option at the payment method stage, but they're not getting derailed by the logos at the customer information step. SO worth it! Thanks!!!

Smart Youth Nutrition

Works great to hide PayPal after 2 second delay when using the minicart. Billy was very helpful in getting this done for me.

Fleur Batignolles Com

Merci pour le soutien et l'app, ca fonctionne!

Bo Buggles

I had to pay for the upgraded service to get it to work, but it works and for the low cost, it is worth every penny. Service was very quick and efficient. Would highly recommend.