Hide PayPal in Cart

Hide PayPal in Cart

by InsCoder Limited

Hide PayPal button to improve customer checkout experience

One80 Darts Supplies

Excellent App and fantastic support. Solved my problems.

Stingrayz Store

Does exactly what it says on the tin and setup is quick and easy. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to save tons of money from PayPal transaction fees.

Hibrony 100 Profit Wholesale

The app is working great and should increase sales, as a store with heavy traffic I've had more than a few people ask me how to pay if they don't have a Paypal account.

This app really does what it says on the tin, I also added the line of code they needed me to add, was very clear instructions an took 60 seconds.

I blamed them for a problem on my site I've not seen before, the dev here is wonderful he found the correct app causing the problem for me to contact, the support was above and beyond the call of duty.

Best Regards
Wholesalehenry an crew

Photocutouts Com

Great app. Great support!
Can't believe Shopify lets the PayPal and Amazon buttons appear anywhere except the checkout page. Talk about confusing non-PP and Amazon customers and causing them to abandon the cart AND the business.

Ornareonline

Thank you so much :-) very good Service! And the best it was free :-)

Bouledogue Story

Thank you to the support for their great, friendly & professionnal job !!!

Luxedy

Just installed the app. Fast set up and does what I expect from the app.

Trendy Gadget Shop

Great communication and everything was done quickly! Since PayPal has been removed from the customer information page, less than 50% of the people paid with PayPal. It used to be about 95%. Saves me a lot in fees. Thanks! Definitely recommended

Anne Margarette

Excellent App! Thank you Sir! :)

Cambria Hall

Does just what it says - gets rid of the PayPal button from your cart page. Initially it was displaying for a few moments when first going to the cart, but support dealt with that and it now works every time!