Hide PayPal in Cart

Hide PayPal in Cart

by InsCoder Limited

Hide PayPal button to improve customer checkout experience

Posturenow As Seen On Shark Tank

Works great and increased our conversion rate by not confusing our customers and making them think PayPal and Amazon Pay were our only options. Customers can still chose either option at the payment method stage, but they're not getting derailed by the logos at the customer information step. SO worth it! Thanks!!!

Smart Youth Nutrition

Works great to hide PayPal after 2 second delay when using the minicart. Billy was very helpful in getting this done for me.

Fleur Batignolles Com

Merci pour le soutien et l'app, ca fonctionne!

Bo Buggles

I had to pay for the upgraded service to get it to work, but it works and for the low cost, it is worth every penny. Service was very quick and efficient. Would highly recommend.

One80 Darts Supplies

Excellent App and fantastic support. Solved my problems.

Stingrayz Store

Does exactly what it says on the tin and setup is quick and easy. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to save tons of money from PayPal transaction fees.

Hibrony 100 Profit Wholesale

The app is working great and should increase sales, as a store with heavy traffic I've had more than a few people ask me how to pay if they don't have a Paypal account.

This app really does what it says on the tin, I also added the line of code they needed me to add, was very clear instructions an took 60 seconds.

I blamed them for a problem on my site I've not seen before, the dev here is wonderful he found the correct app causing the problem for me to contact, the support was above and beyond the call of duty.

Best Regards
Wholesalehenry an crew

Photocutouts Com

Great app. Great support!
Can't believe Shopify lets the PayPal and Amazon buttons appear anywhere except the checkout page. Talk about confusing non-PP and Amazon customers and causing them to abandon the cart AND the business.

Ornareonline

Thank you so much :-) very good Service! And the best it was free :-)

Bouledogue Story

Thank you to the support for their great, friendly & professionnal job !!!