Hide PayPal in Cart

Hide PayPal in Cart

by InsCoder Limited

Hide PayPal button to improve customer checkout experience

Addicted To Deals

This is really awesome! The app is very useful, we can see the conversion improvement right away. Billy is a Ninja in coding, if you need any help with the implementation, you will receive it before you can say "Paypal". Great job! Thank you!

Made 4 Her

excellent application. Great Job!!

Flux Deals

Great app and great support, thanks!

Zilverenzoet

Perfect! Very happy with the service. Thanks a lot for erasing the PayPal button.

Ymogo

works like a charm and does exactly as promised. Had some questions which were promptly and helpfully answered.

Firstmilestone

This is a really great app, I have only had it installed for a couple of days and have already seen a 50% increase in bank transfer payments over PayPal which greatly reduces the amount of fees I have to pay for sales - can't complain about that! Billy was incredibly helpful and professional in both ensuring that the app worked properly and in removing the delay in the button disappearing. Everything was done in a timely and friendly manner and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone considering using it.

Chuzmii Hair Co

Unfortunately, I can't even tell you if it works or not. The owner Billy something wasn't even able to confirm if it was him who removed the logo or if it was y company's separate service provider. For this reason I give it a 0. If the app had worked I would have given Billy a 1 for being completely rude, sarcastic and unprofessional. I personally don't think he deserves a dime, but you will have to make the choice for yourself. Thank for reading.

Home Is Art

Very professional job! Done within minutes...

Campton Clothing Apparel

Really love this option, as I have asked Shopify for months to help. Great app and great customer service. www.camptonclothing.com

Babygiftbox Com Au

Fantastic app and awesome service. The app does what it says in hiding the Paypal buttons. It was simple to use and completed in seconds. We needed to ask a couple of questions prior to installation and the response from Billy was prompt, professional and courteous. Billy also went out of his way to assist us with additional customization. We highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to remove the Paypal buttons from both cart and checkout.