Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Katie Goes Platinum

This app has increased my sales, for sure! I can't wait to build even more funnels! And their customer support is awesome.

MAGA MN

Honeycomb Upsell created a popup upsell custom to my website in less than an hour! Highly recommend! Thanks!

Pollice di panda

Location Italy

I'm using the free version just to start and see how it works. It seems great and I like how easy it is to set all the different funnels! Totally recommended.

Barely Touched Soap

This app is easy to install and it has helped with upselling! I would definitely recommend this app for any small business.

scrunchieology.

So helpful, one of their staff completely redesigned the bundles and offers on scrunchieology.com for FREE, already making conversions on our website, easy to follow instructions

COLAGENE

Je viens tout juste de faire connaissance de cette application, je l'ai utilisé et elle est vraiment adaptée à mes besoins. Je le recommande .

Blue Sky Feathers

I received great customer service, she quickly replied to my email and designed a new pop-up for my website that is beautiful. Thanks so much.

Under the Weather

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell is the only Shopify app that I can find that allows me to cross-sell personalized products. It works great and has led to an increase in AOV. The customer support is outstanding as well. Would definitely recommend it.

DOGish

Location Australia

Honeycomb is AWESOME! I Love this APP! I have just started my store and already made a upsell because of the app! Highly recommended!

LITTLE RAD THINGS

I used this app and had a developer reach out to me to make the app match my brand! They are awesome and I am thrilled with their services!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44