Honeycomb Upsell Funnels

Honeycomb Upsell Funnels

by Conversion Bear

Sell more. Post purchase upsell funnels & Cart upsell funnels.

Botanical Showers

This is by far the best upsell/cross-sell app. The UI is beautiful and will make your website seem very high quality. The customer service is fantastic. I messaged them Saturday morning and received an immediate response. I have used many Shopify apps and this is by far my favorite one.

Sweetspot4shopaholics

I used this app to help me upsell. It's very easy to add and understand the purpose of it's use. I would recommend.

mistergadget-mx

Very simple to use! just I cannot find the way to get help from Help button, it says I have been restricted from writing haha

September 19, 2020

Thanks for letting us know!

It appears our help desk provider (FreshDesk) had a downtime.

You can always get help here 👉 conversionbear.com/help or by emailing support@conversionbear.com

You can also message me directly at lynda@conversionbear.com - I'm always happy to help!

Lux Podz

I do highly recommend the App, especially if you are new and you feel lost in the online world.
They are very nice and professional, I got the support, advice, and ideas needed to get more sales in my shop. Extremely happy that I installed this App, The customer support department is a 5 star. Thank you, Lynda and the whole team.

Beauty Wonder

Great app! I can create every funnel i want in seconds (just have to duplicate n change the products) Also looks better compared to others i had tested. Overall verry happy

Hula-Lavalamps

Creating funnels is really easy thanks to this app. It had helped me with upselling my products at my other online store.

93 PC

Great app and great support, I had a couple of little issues and it was solved very quickly, professionally and above my expectations.

5 stars easy.

VIDEOBUDDY

This app is top quality. I had some questions but they all got answered really fast by Lynda! 5 star service.

ILLARIY

Awesome App! Fantastic customer service and amazing designers. What else can you ask for? This is my 3rd App with Conversion Bear and I love them all.

Madison Foam

An absolutely perfect app for every store. 5 stars indeed! Thank you so much for taking the time to design my own funnel, you guys rocks! Hoping to see more future useful apps in your company.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22