Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Angoo Travel Bag

I just used the app and although I am new to it, i can feel and see how it is going to make my store. So I am grateful to being able to learn and have Jonanthan to send me a email with a new way to boost my store and I am happy that I am going to use it as well.

LEGACY

Lynda was great wishing 24 hours I had my design and everything was done it looks great and I’m happy with what I see

PetiBooster

Location Serbia

Verry professional App and Support,I recommend They also have top designers who customize your baner!

Crystal Clear Memories

I tried several upsell apps and Honeycomb was by far the easiest. A few clicks and I was upselling within 10 minutes. I had a couple questions and Jonathan responded right away, even though it was late in his timezone. Highly recommend.

Cheesyplace.com

Great App! Set up 2 funnels for now and both have generated sales. Easy to use. Support set up the design for free and very quickly.

Athena's By Jennifer N

Time spent using app 16 minutes

This is the only app that has been able to help me offer discounted products to my customers who spend over a certain amount, while still keeping those discounted products hidden to the rest of the website and customers who are browsing. THANK YOU

Viking Grossisten International

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 2 minutes

nice job there i hope it sale for my shop and for my company.
i was surpriced by the easy application.

Blaq Majestic

Time spent using app 1 day

Thank you for all your hard work. My site is looking better and better everyday. I love it!!!! I will continue to work with you. Great job!

FLash Choices

very nice! and professionals. I hope I gonna make many sales with this app. I see a lot of good reviews for them

Bukan Soal Kurus by Kevin Zahri

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app with amazing support. Really appreciate the work that Conversion Bear puts into the applications. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47